Check your account email address ×

Look what these niggers have done..

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

While horrendous its hardly comparable to kidnapping a girl, tricking her out to be repeatedly raped then killed and fed to alligators.

Or kidnapping a couple, repeatedly raping BOTH of them including anally with a chair leg, poring bleach on their brutalized body to cover dna evidence and then burning them alive.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While horrendous its hardly comparable to kidnapping a girl, tricking her out to be repeatedly raped then killed and fed to alligators.

Or kidnapping a couple, repeatedly raping BOTH of them including anally with a chair leg, poring bleach on their brutalized body to cover dna evidence and then burning them alive.  

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

Worst one I've ever heard.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

I'm only speaking on the fact that I've watched a real life show on murders (The First 48) since it came out in 2004.  I would have to say better than 80% of the murders are committed by AA's.  They range from a guy killing his brother, 2 young nephews and 3 others (he also left 3 others with severe stab wounds) to $5 drug deals gone wrong to a mother having her thug friends kill a kid and his grandmother over her son losing in a fight.  Its very hard to watch this show and not to start forming opinions.   Lets me clear this is a show on A&E not a network known for holding any bias against AA's.  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jessie-dotson-gets-six-death-sentences-for-memphis-mass-murder-one-for-each-life-he-took/

Reality is whites do commit awful crimes but the circumstances are often different.   They are usually serial killers, mass shooters or kill people they know.   I don't see the complete lack of respect for life on this show in an equal manner.  Maybe the show is bias if so shame on them.   If not and simply what happens in the departments they cover it has to be somewhat telling.  

1. Why was he out of prison when he had a murder conviction?

2. Is this guy dead yet?

According to authorities, Dotson, who was released from prison about seven months before the killings for a previous murder conviction, fled from the house by riding off on a child's bicycle.

He is set to be put to death March 2, 2012.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh OK.

• 2 weeks later...