Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

17 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Burning pit ponchos and crocs in my back yard. 

Oh, I wanna party with you, sailor!  :lmao:

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Driving up to MN early tomorrow morning. Hauling smoker and a load of shit back to my MN home

Fucking stupid border patrol!  Fucked up and let you through.  These “skinnies” from Somalia came highly recommended too!  I knew it.  I should have plugged them as soon as they took the 50 cent pieces and the half putresced goat I traded them for the job.  WORTHLESS!!!!

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dinnnnnnahhhh with the kiddis

IMG_20180727_184516810.jpg

IMG_20180727_190047235.jpg

Ahhh....looks good, bro!  I’m about five hours in with these right now.

3EC1F858-8159-4626-8578-C34243DB0CC0.jpeg

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Murphy 0 skunk 2. Murphy appears to be pissed this time.  Oh ya, happy birthday Jewels..........

7EDF3D6B-933F-4DCE-9329-F4316AD3D755.jpeg

That’s just wrong!  :lol:

3 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

37782758_10156562648757436_6250889582917713920_n.thumb.jpg.03cf476a27a6bc1163923c432b37d038.jpg

:lol:Librulz after election night.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Thanks for the tips :bc:

Aussie's have a ton of energy.

Ours just turned six months.  Not sure where this whole “highly intelligent” lie came from though.  He’s a fucking knott-head.  Cute bugger tho...

07C86441-5770-4B77-98D2-1F8869904274.jpeg

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hahha you sound like my dad. He bitches about weekends because he has to do family shit and events. His weekend is Monday to Thursday. Retired life sounds excellent. 

Family is way over rated.  I don’t care for mine that much either.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Happy Bday.:birthday::birthday:

So Dave, AG and SHEEPSHIT?  Happy birthday Dave and AG!  Fuck you SHEEPY!  Liar!  I heard libertarians don’t age!  Scammer!!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not sure if you are aware of this @Zambroski? Dogs are only as smart as their owners.:lol:

Not true!  I caught the idiot drawing up some advanced astrophysics theory on the floor.  Fucking idiot used permanent sharpie!!!  Let alone his conclusions were all wrong!!!  Bet his IQ is only 137.  :lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

STFU Private Pyle!!!!  :lol:

@Polaris 550

Now yur fucked!  YUR ALL FUCKED!  Double-D maglite was just hailed!

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not true!  I caught the idiot drawing up some advanced astrophysics theory on the floor.  Fucking idiot used permanent sharpie!!!  Let alone his conclusions were all wrong!!!  Bet his IQ is only 137.  :lol:

STFU Private Pyle!!!!  :lol:

@Polaris 550

Now yur fucked!  YUR ALL FUCKED!  Double-D maglite was just hailed!

:lmao:

He keeps sending me pics of his junk and asking for my address in PMs... It’s getting weird. I think he thinks I’m cute... 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sadie and I just got back from the beach...she is nutty for the water. As for fish guts she did that last year at the State Park and holy hell was that nasty......almost worse than the time she got skunked.

DDF4F3DF-34EA-4AF8-A828-9BD700ECB633.thumb.jpeg.2f67b1af0c4358d21d4235064a491988.jpeg8019316A-312B-444C-ADD7-FA0B3DA4C2BB.thumb.jpeg.eb85c32a4cbd5746bce73cafe655e185.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He keeps sending me pics of his junk and asking for my address in PMs... It’s getting weird. I think he thinks I’m cute... 

Wut, you think that's funny, liar??????? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sadie and I just got back from the beach...she is nutty for the water. As for fish guts she did that last year at the State Park and holy hell was that nasty......almost worse than the time she got skunked.

DDF4F3DF-34EA-4AF8-A828-9BD700ECB633.thumb.jpeg.2f67b1af0c4358d21d4235064a491988.jpeg8019316A-312B-444C-ADD7-FA0B3DA4C2BB.thumb.jpeg.eb85c32a4cbd5746bce73cafe655e185.jpeg

Jim, you are in walking distance to lake Michigan??

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir....roughly 3-4 blocks. :thumbsup:

Man, that is awesome!! Not only for you, but obviously the dog is loving it too..:thumb:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Does he “manscape”?  Or is it all a “find the bean in the jungle” game.

PS.  I think yur cute too.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good grief!  I wish I got half the exercise of that dog.  :bc:.

I may run ours down to superior tomorrow.  Lil’ fellas never seen the water.  I gotta gimp leg so....have to see.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That poor dog. :lol:

Is there any moment in life that won’t facilitate a FG clip?  No.  No there is not.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I wanna party with you, sailor!  :lmao:

Fucking stupid border patrol!  Fucked up and let you through.  These “skinnies” from Somalia came highly recommended too!  I knew it.  I should have plugged them as soon as they took the 50 cent pieces and the half putresced goat I traded them for the job.  WORTHLESS!!!!

Ahhh....looks good, bro!  I’m about five hours in with these right now.

3EC1F858-8159-4626-8578-C34243DB0CC0.jpeg

That’s just wrong!  :lol:

:lol:Librulz after election night.

Ours just turned six months.  Not sure where this whole “highly intelligent” lie came from though.  He’s a fucking knott-head.  Cute bugger tho...

Family is way over rated.  I don’t care for mine that much either.  :lol:

So Dave, AG and SHEEPSHIT?  Happy birthday Dave and AG!  Fuck you SHEEPY!  Liar!  I heard libertarians don’t age!  Scammer!!!!!!

I'm like a fine wine, I get better with age!!!!!!!!!11

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not sure if you are aware of this @Zambroski? Dogs are only as smart as their owners.:lol:

:owned:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks for posting that pic Zam  ,, Our dog Dexter looked very similar to your pup . Sadly just got done burying him this morning ,, he was 18 .

• Sad 6

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  Kinda feel like “Thunderdragon” a bit this morning.

Some if you will get that...some will not.  Real old school HCS greazeball shit.

Be careful with Lake Superior. Mine cramped up about 20’ off shore because of the cold temps one time. Had to go out and get him. He just laid in the warm sand for 20 min before he could walk again. He was in the water for a while though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Be careful with Lake Superior. Mine cramped up about 20’ off shore because of the cold temps one time. Had to go out and get him. He just laid in the warm sand for 20 min before he could walk again. He was in the water for a while though. :lol:

Oh, doubtful they’ll go in for too long.  Water is too fucking cold up the shore.

10 minutes ago, grggade said:

Thanks for posting that pic Zam  ,, Our dog Dexter looked very similar to your pup . Sadly just got done burying him this morning ,, he was 18 .

:(

I feel your pain.  I’ve lost 5 now.  Hurts like hell every fucking time.  Still miss my big boy I buried over a year ago now.  

Sorry for your loss, man.

:bc:

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:(

I feel your pain.  I’ve lost 5 now.  Hurts like hell every fucking time.  Still miss my big boy I buried over a year ago now.  

Sorry for your loss, man.

:bc:

Thanx ,, I'm a wreck again ..

Teed off at 7:15 this morning with a couple other guys. Done in 4 hours, showered up and now headed to Sioux Falls to hang out with family and go out for dinner. :bc:

• Like 3