Check your account email address ×

US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well to be honest we don't care about any of them, Trump bombed Assad for using gas and Obama drew the red line. I was talking about Maddow. 

Oh, I hope everyone watches at least some of her show a couple times a week.  That is entertainment that cannot be duplicated!!!  I flip to her show suring my show’s commercial breaks or, sometimes I tune in for most of it when an event will send her and her followers out of their minds (even more than usual).  Her show after the Trump/Putin meeting was TREMENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS!!! I think she shed a tear even!

:lol:

CA7A7371-E3A5-4BF8-8F34-C65B85CCC70E.gif

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Turned out great didn't it?

yeah to bad there leader did not live up to the terms of there surrender.  a lot of his people would still be alive as well as himself . 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Wow

yeah it sucks that they refused to let inspectors in .you know just like was required in there surrender .

but no best to be a big man .

imho the ownage of letting in inspectors and showing the world you had nothing to hide would have been enough .but he wanted to try to fight again.  he lost again fuck em 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah to bad there leader did not live up to the terms of there surrender.  a lot of his people would still be alive as well as himself

“I think we accidentally made the drop too high and the rope too long....Oopsy-shucks”

64AC4643-80C9-4166-A145-7D16F1AB5CC6.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah to bad there leader did not live up to the terms of there surrender.  a lot of his people would still be alive as well as himself . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah it sucks that they refused to let inspectors in .you know just like was required in there surrender .

imho the ownage of letting in inspectors and showing the world you had nothing to hide would have been enough .but he wanted to try to fight again.  he lost again fuck em 

Yeah fuck all the wasted blood and treasure as well...right? 

You should have signed up fuckhead....maybe lost a couple limbs or your life....you know just to show Sadaam what was what.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I hope everyone watches at least some of her show a couple times a week.  That is entertainment that cannot be duplicated!!!  I flip to her show suring my show’s commercial breaks or, sometimes I tune in for most of it when an event will send her and her followers out of their minds (even more than usual).  Her show after the Trump/Putin meeting was TREMENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS!!! I think she shed a tear even!

CA7A7371-E3A5-4BF8-8F34-C65B85CCC70E.gif

yeah she sheds a lot of tears .and to think she started the Trump administration with a full bush .now almost gone 1 pull at a time 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah fuck all the wasted blood and treasure as well...right? 

again he pushed for it . 

all he had to do was let the inspectors in and show the world . you know like he was required to . but again he wanted to fight and he got one 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again he pushed for it . 

all he had to do was let the inspectors in and show the world . you know like he was required to . but again he wanted to fight and he got one 

Yeah and how has  that worked out for this country and the middle east as a whole you dopey motherfucker? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah and how that worked out for this country and the middle east as a whole you dopey motherfucker? 

again all he had to do was live up to the terms of surrender . he did not want to 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again all he had to do was live up to the terms of surrender . he did not want to 

We went to war there over some manufactured fucked up intelligence after 9-11 so quit blathering about the terms of surrender and in hindsight even a drug addled dummy like you should be able to see is was an epic and tragic clusterfuck.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sweet mother of fuck. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We went to war there over some manufactured fucked up intelligence after 9-11 so quit blathering about the terms of surrender and in hindsight even a drug addled dummy like you should be able to see is was an epic and tragic clusterfuck.

cluster fuck yes . but again he could have owned every one by just letting in the UN inspectors .you know like he was required to do . he could have avoided all of it and had a seat on the world stage high horse.  he did not want that he wanted to get his ass kicked again .

even a laquer hufer can see this . even with out the armchair quarterbacking after the game 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Sweet mother of fuck. :lol:

wat is incorect ? was he not required to let inspectors under his terms of surrender .

did he not refuse to let UN insxpectors in ? 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Is there a biggest dipshit contest going on that no one told me about?

If there is all other contestants should stay out we have a clear winner.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

again hind site is 20 20 .

he could have just let inspectors in after his big stand and sat on top of the world .

that was not the  choise he made .