Check your account email address ×

trajectory, pattern, trend...

here's another funny tidbit. the rrws like to attribute the unemployment numbers to trump's tax breaks. were those tax breaks "free"? no, they cost the country a shit load of money. seems like a boat load of money was lost on something that would have happened anyway... :news:

but hey, keep on waiting for that trickle down.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

here's another funny tidbit. the rrws like to attribute the unemployment numbers to trump's tax breaks. were those tax breaks "free"? no, they cost the country a shit load of money. seems like a boat load of money was lost on something that would have happened anyway... :news:

They cost the country nothing you fucking idiot. Gross receipts are higher than they have ever been. The government is collecting more than ever. Spending is the issue

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They cost the country nothing you fucking idiot. Gross receipts are higher than they have ever been. The government is collecting more than ever. Spending is the issue

We can/should all be able to agree spending is the issue.  There is no real reasonable way to cage the beast in sight though.

Neal

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you rwws laugh when I state things like unemployment are on the same track, trend, trajectory etc that they've been. so how about one of you retards explain what this is?

Image result for obama unemployment

I love you Obama-ites trying to tie any amount of “win” to that imbeciles success using numbers after the crash.  It’s fucking hilarious.  :lol:

Any amount of recovery we had was in spite of his administration, not due to it. His only real successes were tied to legislation strangling the growth cycle and having he MSM’s lie to the public about how great he was doing.

I loved his press conferences!  :lol:

”Mr. Obama, are those new shoes?  We really like them!”

“Mr. Obama, how did you and Mrs. Obama enjoy your vacation?”

”Mr. Obama, do you feel like you are doing a good job?  Cuz, we love you!!!!!!!”

:lol:

Sad tho....the mutha ducks fell in love with a butt-ass ugly Lois Lane.  Fucking Lorenzo Lame.

B7BCDCD6-03C2-4FB8-B671-B135B908EE95.gif

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded?

Remove QE and Obama had 0% GDP

Trump has no QE and is at 4%

Obama had 0% interest rates to aid in his bullshit economy

Trump has quickly rising interest rates working to keep a lid on his already booming economy

To compare Trump to Obama economically is so fucking retarded it takes a sub momo level intelligence to even contemplate it

Slightly less than you.  :bc:

And yet here you are comparing them... :lol:

Neal

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Slightly less than you.  :bc:

And yet here you are comparing them... :lol:

Neal

I'm saying given a few simple points no comparison can be made. 

It really bothers me sometimes to read Benny’s posts and find nothing really to argue with him about.  Factual information is hard to debate.  Luckily, there are some here that can find ways to explain how “final drive ratios are subject to lug length”.

Also, luckily for me, Benster finds ways to post complete and utter nonsense regularly.  Although, I think he does some of it just to goad me.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's right ginger, stay tethered to the base :handjob:

yes thats it completely, you've got me figured out SMH

Are you telling me if he truly wins (not says the words/takes credit for events that have not happened like he's prone to do but actual execution of real changes) that he would not prove that he really is a mad genius.  60 years of presidents before have failed to really attack the fact our products are unfairly tarrifed by other countries

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes thats it completely, you've got me figured out SMH

Are you telling me if he truly wins (not says the words/takes credit for events that have not happened like he's prone to do but actual execution of real changes) that he would not prove that he really is a mad genius.  60 years of presidents before have failed to really attack the fact our products are unfairly tarrifed by other countries

No no no.....Obama laid the groundwork for Trumps trade wins

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

esplain, please. :news:

Edited by oleroule

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why, so you can say something dumb like "it's our money, not the govs"? like living here is free? :lmao:

So you are cool with the way the federal gmt spends taxpayer money? Everything?