Check your account email address ×

The Colin Powell excuse

First off, :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Secondly, it absolutely boggles my mind how this woman still has a job in government much less running for president.  I mean it is absolutely stupefying!

Edited by Zambroski

Really? But are you ok with Trump?  A cowardly lying piece of shit who just came on the scene this year has more baggage, lies etc. than any other candidate but you are still getting trolled by the republican line.  Fuck you are dumb

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Really? But are you ok with Trump?  A cowardly lying piece of shit who just came on the scene this year has more baggage, lies etc. than any other candidate but you are still getting trolled by the republican line.  Fuck you are dumb

You talkin' to me?  If so, no, I am not "ok" with Trump.  But of the two, he is the best bet to get our economy up and kicking in short time.  We need a pro business administration to get us where we should have been 3 or 4 years ago and build from there.  Both will divide the country even further than it is now.  But Trump will at least push for prosperity.  As far as the rest of his showmanship retard antics, well, l believe he's gonna be smart enough to hire smarter people than him to run his cabinet.  His VP is gonna need to be more than any VP ever has been before.  I hope like hell he's smarter than McCain was...nice tits on her though.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You talkin' to me?  If so, no, I am not "ok" with Trump.  But of the two, he is the best bet to get our economy up and kicking in short time.  We need a pro business administration to get us where we should have been 3 or 4 years ago and build from there.  Both will divide the country even further than it is now.  But Trump will at least push for prosperity.  As far as the rest of his showmanship retard antics, well, l believe he's gonna be smart enough to hire smarter people than him to run his cabinet.  His VP is gonna need to be more than any VP ever has been before.  I hope like hell he's smarter than McCain was...nice tits on her though.

Pro business administrator? He is a liar. He is a phoney.  Most of what he does is a lie and he relies on the truly stupid like you to fall for it.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For some reason she turned me on. Maybe it was Tina Fey impersonating here on SNL that did it for me :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pro business administrator? He is a liar. He is a phoney.  Most of what he does is a lie and he relies on the truly stupid like you to fall for it.  

Thrillery is the biggest liar in the history of dishonest lying FUCK candidates in the history of people in politics you dupe POS, get fucking real :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Wait...we talikn' 'bout Hillary now?  I think the tards lining up to vote for her should be given a ride home in a boxcar and told, "It's gonna be a better life for you....now hold still while we shave your hair off, we don't want it clogging up the group shower drains."  Shit..sad part is, they didn't deserve it...you and yours on the other hand...well, INHALE DEEPLY!!

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Thrillery is the biggest liar in the history of dishonest lying FUCK candidates in the history of people in politics you dupe POS, get fucking real :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...we talikn' 'bout Hillary now?  I think the tards lining up to vote for her should be given a ride home in a boxcar and told, "It's gonna be a better life for you....now hold still while we shave your hair off, we don't want it clogging up the group shower drains."  Shit..sad part is, they didn't deserve it...you and yours on the other hand...well, INHALE DEEPLY!!

You two are complete fuck ups. Donald lies way more than either any other Candidate but you two are still dumb enough to believe in him. 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You two are complete fuck ups. Donald lies way more than either any other Candidate but you two are still dumb enough to believe in him. 

You are the perfect Hillary promoter.  PERFECT!  Fucking squid.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are undoubtedly the stupidest FUCKING CLOWN that has ever posted on the Internet :fuckoff: dupe 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hilliery voter:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are the perfect Hillary promoter.  PERFECT!  Fucking squid.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

JESUS!  I just caught it!  You are the perfect Trump promoter!  You and your friends need to keep up the good work!

Make up your mind dumbass

Nevermind. Just be like the Donald and change your mind every 10 minutes without any consequences.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Make up your mind dumbass

Nevermind. Just be like the Donald and change your mind every 10 minutes without any consequences.

Shouldn't you be out gathering rocks, illegal aliens, negroes and the rest of the lazy and disenfranchised masses for the next Trump rally?  Get busy, don't be caught unprepared.  Trump needs another 100,000 voters once that news clip hits the air.  Awesome idiocy!!!!!!!  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shouldn't you be out gathering rocks, illegal aliens, negroes and the rest of the lazy and disenfranchised masses for the next Trump rally?  Get busy, don't be caught unprepared.  Trump needs another 100,000 voters once that news clip hits the air.  Awesome idiocy!!!!!!!  :lol2:

Trump lol..  50 percent of the Republican vote which is 20 percent of the national vote if they can even get them out.  How many people really want to look back and admit they voted for that orange dumfuck? I bet you'll even stay home rather than own that piece of garbage.  No I take that back. You are probably in the 20 percent dumb enough to fall for his shit. But don't worry, there are at least enough half decently intelligent americans out there to counter your stupidity.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump lol..  50 percent of the Republican vote which is 20 percent of the national vote if they can even get them out.  How many people really want to look back and admit they voted for that orange dumfuck? I bet you'll even stay home rather than own that piece of garbage.  No I take that back. You are probably in the 20 percent dumb enough to fall for his shit. But don't worry, there are at least enough half decently intelligent americans out there to counter your stupidity.

Smaller, palm sized rocks are better for you limp-wristers throwing off of the wrong foot, well, you know.....follow your leader.  What a pathetic "I got bullied in school" wieners you all are.  :lol2:

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Smaller, palm sized rocks are better for you limp-wristers throwing off of the wrong foot, well, you know.....follow your leader.  What a pathetic "I got bullied in school" wieners you all are.  :lol2:

image.jpg

:owned: 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

image.jpg

He can't be black. Has to be a white geek in black face.

This is why I stay away from these topics for the most part.

Deflection is the new way to debate politics.

Are there no libs. Left on here to help

This guy make a least one relevant post about the topic?

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is why I stay away from these topics for the most part.

Deflection is the new way to debate politics.

Are there no libs. Left on here to help

This guy make a least one relevant post about the topic?

I think both sides have a "you're just a fucking idiot if you don't think like me" attitude.  No substance, reasoning, intelligence or base in facts for why they are so convinced of their own conclusions.  And that can be said about A LOT of group thinking mentality out there.  We love to be the "sheep".  It's a lot easier than trying to make up our own minds.  

Its sad.  But, it is what it is.  I can defend my position somewhat intelligently or just fling shit.  The overwhelming majority prefer to do the latter in America now.  Pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think both sides have a "you're just a fucking idiot if you don't think like me" attitude.  No substance, reasoning, intelligence or base in facts for why they are so convinced of their own conclusions.  And that can be said about A LOT of group thinking mentality out there.  We love to be the "sheep".  It's a lot easier than trying to make up our own minds.  

Its sad.  But, it is what it is.  I can defend my position somewhat intelligently or just fling shit.  The overwhelming majority prefer to do the latter in America now.  Pathetic.

Spent the weekend at a hillary supporters cabin over the weekend.

She was going off about Trump and gun control.....all uneducated nonsense, that simply wasn't true.

I was respectful, her house, and I was a guest.....Not to mention, I could feel the hot glare of my wife's stare

keep your mouth shut asshole.....:boot:

One of the other guys was kinda politely questioning her.

Where did you see this?

"oh, its all on Youtube"   :lol: