Check your account email address ×

Feds order Georgia sheriff to return $69G spent on Hellcat muscle car

on my parts new f150 lariat are becoming the norm . not sure why at all .they Handel for shit if needed for a chase there are like 2 dirt roads in the whole fucking aria and no min maintenance roads . they don't hall shit in a open box . 

I got the explorers even the suburban but a f150? 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Does the Clown Posse support the badge or austrocize them like the FBI.....:news:

I mean I've been to a few greasy peeler joints in Quebec before snowmobiling, but you are by far the biggest floppy cunt I've ever seen. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Does the Clown Posse support the badge or austrocize them like the FBI.....:news:

all state and Fed positions of power are corrupt as fuck by design.  

now get back to your glory hole a line is forming 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all state and Fed positions of power are corrupt as fuck by design.  

now get back to your glory hole a line is forming 

Yet you support the orange parrot. The idiot that stumps for cops without reservation. Hypocrisy. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

One of our local dept. stole a very nice. 32 Ford  street rod. They drive it around to keep kids off drugs. 

I’m not sure I ever understood that concept.  “Hey look kids, we stole this bad ass ride from a guy that was able to buy it with cash by dealing drugs!!!”

Wut?  Is this a good case to become a drug dealer or a case to steal things from drug dealers?  Maybe get yourself a fancy badge and do it “legally”?  Or maybe aspire to be a drug dealing cop that steals all the merchandise he sells and drives the dealers cars around?

In any case, kinda ghey.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I’m not sure I ever understood that concept.  “Hey look kids, we stole this bad ass ride from a guy that was able to buy it with cash by dealing drugs!!!”

Wut?  Is this a good case to become a drug dealer or a case to steal things from drug dealers?  Maybe get yourself a fancy badge and do it “legally”?  Or maybe aspire to be a drug dealing cop that steals all the merchandise he sells and drives the dealers cars around?

In any case, kinda ghey.

Right.    DARE is keeping no kids off drugs. 

Hey, look at all this cash & merchandise....shame we can’t keep it.

wait, what if we said we were doing it for the kids!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Right.    DARE is keeping no kids off drugs. 

Hey, look at all this cash & merchandise....shame we can’t keep it.

wait, what if we said we were doing it for the kids!!!!! 

:lmao: Yeah.  

“......you know....for the greater good.”

I was the DARE ambassador for my class in 5th grade. By 12th grade I had done more drinking and drugs than my whole class combined :lol: 

fucking DARE.....what a waste of time. All that shit taught me was that Cops are mostly awkward retarded dorks 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was the DARE ambassador for my class in 5th grade. By 12th grade I had done more drinking and drugs than my whole class combined :lol: 

fucking DARE.....what a waste of time. All that shit taught me was that Cops are mostly awkward retarded dorks 

Pretty sure you were doing it wrong tho.

:lol:

:lmao:

:lol:

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yet you support the orange parrot. The idiot that stumps for cops without reservation. Hypocrisy. 

no not at all . I am for what he is doing on trade I am for his stance on imagration  I am for the tax cuts.  I don't give a,fuck if he fingerbanged some white trash cunt and flipped her cash to jeep her pie hole shut like a good white should .

I care about the basics keep as many fuck heads out that can't pay there own bills . keep as many fuck heads,out who in general want to change the way we think and live .

I care about less Fed red tape for any job creator 

I care about my own Fed tax bill

the rest is bull shit noise