Check your account email address ×

Michael Cohen secretly taped Donald Trump discussing payment to Playboy model

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The fbi has a treasure trove of tapes. This is just the beginning. 

You're just some dipshit living in Wisconsin....quit pretending you have some sort of inside knowledge. Stick to creeping out young girls in your clapped out minivan. :lol: 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No biggie......just another day in the life of the Clown Posse taking it up the ass from Dump. :lmao: Dump has all you Beta Repugs bent over lying over and over, engulfed in corruption, and you clowns keep begging for more....no bigger beta than a Dumper 👍

They really are scared to speak out against Trump. Poor beta Trumpsters.  It must really hurt to watch Putin walk all over Trump. 

I’ll say again, I’m leary about this story with stormy and her lawyer. Yesterday the lawyer revealed he ran into Cohen at a restaurant, they talked, and he may end up represtenring Cohen. This lawyer is a snake, like most, and has ties to nyc and I think he even has been seen with trump years ago. Can you imagine the money he could make if he were to get this cast of characters out of the jam they’re in? this all seems “too easy” to me. Like why would Cohen have held onto all this damaging evidence, knowing trump and his associates were being investigated. These are NY slime balls, and didn’t get where they are, and remain on the streets, by being stupid

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nahhhh...just jealous you're nailing 30 somethings and I'm sitting here watching golf. :lol:

I got a 36 year old hottie.. hehehe

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems Trumps lawyers released the tape info.

Which is odd. Remember, all the evidence taken during the raids was sorted through with Cohens legal team there,  to determine what stuff fell under “attorney client privilege “. So how did trump’s team get these tapes, if they released them? There are quite a few things here that don’t make sense

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shes 25. Good Michigan stock. Hard worker. Smart. Hot as fuck. 

Yep, mine is too, has 2 degrees, works her ass off,  own place,  absolute sweetheart, doesn't need me for anything but companionship.. it's frigging great..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, mine is too, has 2 degrees, works her ass off,  own place,  absolute sweetheart, doesn't need me for anything but companionship.. it's frigging great..

Independence in a woman is probably one of the hottest aspects. Dependent, needy, clingy, insecure girls spell nothing but trouble and grief. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Independence in a woman is probably one of the hottest aspects. Dependent, needy, clingy, insecure girls spell nothing but trouble and grief. 

I agree 💯