Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you did beta.  Don't you also have fractional ownership on your kayak?

Toons are great for cruising on the lakes with friends since most are intimidated by the jetskis and nobody cares to use the kayaks.

I had to come back and read that again.. Too fucking amazing.    Exactly how pronounced is your lisp?

Is there are magazine call today's Beta?  Because you'd be featured.  

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The specific trade.  If you made a trade that made even close to my yearly wage one would think of would be easy to recal the specifics.  

We both know your a liar with no real money to invest. 

Poor sad lying beta clown. 

I've posted it in the Stock thread.  You were probably looking at GIC returns and missed it.

Beta cuck.

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I had to come back and read that again.. Too fucking amazing.    Exactly how pronounced is your lisp?

Is there are magazine call today's Beta?  Because you'd be featured.  

Sure most wives prefer the toon than riding 72 mph jetskis.  Nobody wants the kayaks, what a surprise.

They also like the sxs.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've posted it in the Stock thread.  You were probably looking at GIC returns and missed it.

Beta cuck.

When you're looking at multiple years for a 2% return, its hard to believe that can easily be achieved in one week.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you're looking at multiple years for a 2% return, its hard to believe that can easily be achieved in one week.

Seriously though...I had gics 25+ yrs ago.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Beta cuck.

It wouldn't have been difficult to but and paste the info would it.  Unless of course you are just a lying beta trying hard to get validation. 

Sure most wives prefer the toon than riding 72 mph jetskis.  Nobody wants the kayaks, what a surprise.

They also like the sxs.

Ahhh so not only a Beta, you refer to yourself as the wife now.   Good to know. It was obvious when you were second in command to the dog.  Some guys get off on that.  I'm not judging you.................................... just kidding, completely judging you.  Poor dickless Arcticbeta. 

Pro tip.   If Jetskis scare you.  Maybe try to not ride side saddle.   

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Must have missed that.

You miss a lot of things. 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Seriously though...I had gics 25+ yrs ago.

Yeah, you had a house in Ontario a few years and a couple of hundred grand in appreciation ago too.  Loser. Lucky Mom and Dad weren't as dumb as you. You can still move in with them . 

This is fucking amazing.  Just let the Cuckhold Beta bitches talk and they own themselves every day.  

Me to the clown posse every day. :kneebash:

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It wouldn't have been difficult to but and paste the info would it.  Unless of course you are just a lying beta trying hard to get validation. 

Ahhh so not only a Beta, you refer to yourself as the wife now.   Good to know. It was obvious when you were second in command to the dog.  Some guys get off on that.  I'm not judging you.................................... just kidding, completely judging you.  Poor dickless Arcticbeta. 

Pro tip.   If Jetskis scare you.  Maybe try to not ride side saddle.   

You miss a lot of things. 

Yeah, you had a house in Ontario a few years and a couple of hundred grand in appreciation ago too.  Loser. Lucky Mom and Dad weren't as dumb as you. You can still move in with them . 

This is fucking amazing.  Just let the Cuckhold Beta bitches talk and they own themselves every day.  

Me to the clown posse every day. :kneebash:

Nobody gives a shit about you no matter how hard you try to press a point.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nobody gives a shit about you no matter how hard you try to press a point.:lol:

Why would I care what a bunch of phoney Beta bitches think of me?

you snowflakes spent 13 pages trying impresse but only outed yourselves as the losers you accuse me of being. 

One at a time would be fun but altogether is hilarious   

You are all the collective equivalent of someone who farts and thinks by being the first to blame someone else, they will avoid suspicion. 

Tell me more about yourself.  Do you have one of those easy chairs that lifts you up because you can’t stand up yourself?

How much smaller are your dogs than than the average house cat?  Do they still have a bigger dick than you?  If so don’t tell Rod Johnson  or he’ll be paying a visit  

Edited by revkevsdi

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would I care what a bunch of phoney Beta bitches think of me?

you snowflakes spent 13 pages trying impresse but only outed yourselves as the losers you accuse me of being. 

One at a time would be fun but altogether is hilarious   

You are all the collective equivalent of someone who farts and thinks by being the first to blame someone else, they will avoid suspicion. 

Tell me more about yourself.  Do you have one of those easy chairs that lifts you up because you can’t stand up yourself?

How much smaller are your dogs than than the average house cat?  Do they still have a bigger dick than you?  If so don’t tell Rod Johnson  or he’ll be paying a visit  

Ive posted pics of my dogs many times along with our cat.  Ive also posted pics of my lifestyle you can't afford on your meager income. Keep on keeping on amusing me.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ive posted pics of my dogs many times along with our cat.  Ive also posted pics of my lifestyle you can't afford on your meager income. Keep on keeping on amusing me.

You could have posted the photos.  Do they fit in a purse along with your balls?  Who respects you least? The cat, dog or family?

Trick question.     It’s me. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You could have posted the photos.  Do they fit in a purse along with your balls?  Who respects you least? The cat, dog or family?

Trick question.     It’s me. 

Whos the least respected on this site?  Not a trick question.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you did beta.  Don't you also have fractional ownership on your kayak?

Toons are great for cruising on the lakes with friends since most are intimidated by the jetskis and nobody cares to use the kayaks.

Every house on our lake, and the two connecting lakes, has a pontoon boat but rarely are there any kayaks on the lake except for the occasional fisherman. There's more SUP's then kayaks. Mostly just Pontoons and skis whipping all over the place with a few bass boats and the occasion 20-22' Baja. Hell, I see the guy with the motorized picnic table more then I see kayaks :lol:  I have two kayaks I might just put out at the curb come the weekend after Labor day just to get rid of them.

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Every house on our lake, and the two connecting lakes, has a pontoon boat but rarely are there any kayaks on the lake except for the occasional fisherman. There's more SUP's then kayaks. Mostly just Pontoons and skis whipping all over the place with a few bass boats and the occasion 20-22' Baja. Hell, I see the guy with the motorized picnic table more then I see kayaks :lol:  I have two kayaks I might just put out at the curb come the weekend after Labor day just to get rid of them.

Its the same story on most lakes about 75% of the boats out on any given day consist of jetskiis and toons.

Would you 

Alphas.

skiis.thumb.jpg.d7c1830461441b9c19fa966fecf4e5ab.jpg

or Betas

Betas.thumb.jpg.e77bce74a3364f13100c271418044aa9.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its the same story on most lakes about 75% of the boats out on any given day consist of jetskiis and toons.

Would you 

Alphas.

or Betas

One keeps a person fresher longer as their testosterone is dead.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Would you 

Alphas.

or Betas

I'm surprised you weren't too intimidated to get that close.  Good for you girlie.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can’t imagine a situation where anything about you would be described as awesome.  

Funny...most would say the same about you. :lol2:

• Haha 1