Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I make that much in base salary alone. The rest depends on the year. 

Im sorry if that makes you feel even more inferior than you already do.

but enough about me, let’s hear about that last trade that you said earned more than my salary. How much did you purchase at what price and when. 

Or was this all part of your internet persona?  Maybe you were pretending  to have money to trade. 

If that’s the case don’t answer. Keep living the dream. 

Nyce grahmerly.  You want proof?  Here?  You?  :lol:Are you now doing a cut and paste lie for your pay stub because you think I am going to ask you for proof of your pay?   You think I feel inferior?  At all?  To you?  Do you ever get tired of being wrong....and stupid?   :lmao:

Untrigger your BetaCuck self, then repost this properly.  Exclude the lies, idiocy and otherwise betaness.    Hmmmm....I guess just delete it all then.  :lol:

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I want to apologize for making fun of your family raft trip.   I didn't realize until Arcticbeta said the words "it's not a lie if you believe it"   That all the claims of Trumpsters are real to them.

If it felt like a class V river to you then that is all that matters. 

You got caught up in the middle of Dave trying to insult my kayaking. He was claiming to run tough rivers but wouldn't name them, wouldn't name the company he rafted with etc.

Turns out it was for a good reason, the river he was passing off as tough was  the Ottawa.  A pretty easy river ran by 1,000's of people every weekend.  

But I was wrong to insult his time there too.  He weighed 300lbs at the time.  If you load a raft with 300lb flubadubs that can turn any river into class V..  Specially for the guides.  

I'm not surprised someone broke an arm.  You get an arm caught between a raft and a couple of 300lb people in flat water and it could break.

Perhaps this video of a man around the weight Dave was when rafting will show you how rapids become class V quickly.  For the people in the raft and on shore.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFGmD6EXZs

Making up stories again. :lol:

Ah the life of a poor basement dweller....

Ma!!!!..we havin meatloaf again?????

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Making up stories again. :lol:

Ah the life of a poor basement dweller....

Ma!!!!..we havin meatloaf again?????

:lol:

"THEY WERE CLASS ELEVENTY!!!!!!!  YUR ALL STUPID SNOFLAKES!!!!!!"

:lmao:

This kind of self shame, frustration and embarrassment is just epic.  I'm so glad him and Tooly alternate their time here for our pleasure.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Nyce grahmerly.  You want proof?  Here?  You?  :lol:Are you now doing a cut and paste lie for your pay stub because you think I am going to ask you for proof of your pay?   You think I feel inferior?  At all?  To you?  Do you ever get tired of being wrong....and stupid?   :lmao:

Untrigger your BetaCuck self, then repost this properly.  Exclude the lies, idiocy and otherwise betaness.    Hmmmm....I guess just delete it all then.  :lol:

WHAT IS HIS NET WORTH.  HOW MUCH CAN HE CURL.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I want to apologize for making fun of your family raft trip.   I didn't realize until Arcticbeta said the words "it's not a lie if you believe it"   That all the claims of Trumpsters are real to them.

If it felt like a class V river to you then that is all that matters. 

You got caught up in the middle of Dave trying to insult my kayaking. He was claiming to run tough rivers but wouldn't name them, wouldn't name the company he rafted with etc.

As I have stated multiple times we had fun, that was the goal. I think the brochure stated class 3 max. Why would I risk putting my family on a class 5 river with no experience? That would be kind of dumb don’t you think?

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

Poor Zambo the clown.  At least Arctic beta did some research to back up his lies.  You are working hard to avoid talking about your" play money" trade.   Hell, I'll cut you some slack.  You can used your big boy money trade if you like.    Zambo the sad lying clown.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its your story.

So is a 2005 a piece of shit boat?  What year is your floating dock?

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 40 some pages in that shit show  

Thanks.  What year is your boat?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So is a 2005 a piece of shit boat?  What year is your floating dock?

Thanks.  What year is your boat?

Its what a struggling person buys when they can't afford a newer one.  Its what a Beta loser buys together with his brother pretending he rolls.

2015.  I don't buy used for anything.  Unless its maybe my third or fourth sled or something.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its what a struggling person buys when they can't afford a newer one.  Its what a Beta loser buys together with his brother pretending he rolls.

2015.  I don't buy used for anything.  Unless its maybe my third or fourth sled or something.

I found revs boat. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We bought it new. See no need to change it up. 

Whats the point of a new floating dock?  Are newer ones any less boring. ?

do they make the seats wider for your fat boring ass?

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We bought it new. See no need to change it up. 

Whats the point of a new floating dock?  Are newer ones any less boring. ?

do they make the seats wider for your fat boring ass?

Sure you did beta.  Don't you also have fractional ownership on your kayak?

Toons are great for cruising on the lakes with friends since most are intimidated by the jetskis and nobody cares to use the kayaks.

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like what?  You're such a librul tard.  LOLOLOLOL@!!!!!!  

The specific trade.  If you made a trade that made even close to my yearly wage one would think of would be easy to recal the specifics.  

We both know your a liar with no real money to invest. 

Poor sad lying beta clown. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you did beta.  Don't you also have fractional ownership on your kayak?

Toons are great for cruising on the lakes with friends since most are intimidated by the jetskis and nobody cares to use the kayaks.

Intimidated by jet skis.  Lol

This keeps getting better all the time. Your friends must be beta bitches just like you. 

Lets take that floating dock,  I’m scared of getting splashed   :hdchr: