Check your account email address ×

Angry people.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hate and angry are two different things Momo :bc: 

I'm not angry either more sad at your stupidity and ignorance than anything. It is really pathetic :( 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  But you've got to admit, the idiots on here are SPECTACULAR!  Eh, probably the same as HCS but it's fun to watch a different brand of 'tard.  xD

Yes,it's fun to watch u squerm and gang together with ur hcs groupies on here.:joint:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The HCS clowns are lite weights since they are use to rules and moderators :sos:  And Momo is just his typical waste of bandwidth....:frech: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  But you've got to admit, the idiots on here are SPECTACULAR!  Eh, probably the same as HCS but it's fun to watch a different brand of 'tard.  xD

Meh . It's more entertaining than anything watching some of the cage matches on here . There's a few guys on here that would put our worst idiots on hcs to shame :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The HCS clowns are lite weights since they are use to rules and moderators :sos:  And Momo is just his typical waste of bandwidth....:frech: 

Yep.  You got it!  You and that other retard spewing your imbecilic load of crap on here have to be the absolute dumbest excuse for Dems I've ever witnessed.  Neither one of you seem to have even a basic grasp for economics, politics, policy or intellectual thought.  It's gonna hurt you the read this but you really are not helping the Democratic or liberal cause at all among the somewhat educated masses. It'd be my strong guess that you give people that don't like and do not want to vote for Trump a damn good reason to.  And if that is your plan, well then, keep up the good work.  Personally, you two are that last little piece of shit someone couldn't scrape off on the grass or sidewalk and justifies a walk to the hose. 

39 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Meh . It's more entertaining than anything watching some of the cage matches on here . There's a few guys on here that would put our worst idiots on hcs to shame :lol:

Who are they?

The moderator crew?

:frech:

3 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Yes,it's fun to watch u squerm and gang together with ur hcs groupies on here.:joint:

Well obviously you got banned from HCS hence the hate for the site. Just curious if you have the balls to share your former screen name from there or if you're just gonna hide like the little bitch you are acting like:dunno:. For a grown man to go on and on about a goddamn website is fucking hilarious and pathetic all at once,,,,fuck you're talented:ylsuper:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well obviously you got banned from HCS hence the hate for the site. Just curious if you have the balls to share your former screen name from there or if you're just gonna hide like the little bitch you are acting like:dunno:. For a grown man to go on and on about a goddamn website is fucking hilarious and pathetic all at once,,,,fuck you're talented:ylsuper:

I'll bet we could guess it.  There hasn't been that many with that type of epic stupidity that go out in a complete flame of incompetence that would be close to his level.  Two names come to mind.

And being a Mod is considered..... :koo-koo::lol: 

Gotta be a complete fuck up to be a Mod on a snowmobile forum and then complain when someone posts about the very same site.  Takes a special kind of stupid eh HSR :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta be a complete fuck up to be a Mod on a snowmobile forum and then complain when someone posts about the very same site.  Takes a special kind of stupid eh HSR :lol: 

Oh good grief....you again?  I thought I heard something.

image.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Where's that xlttomatoelettuce guy

I don't know but that mother fucker ditched town in a hurry!  Maybe we should follow him over to buttfuckplug.com too.

meanie mods!!!!!

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just a little FYI,,,I am not a Mod on HCS,,,I am admin,,,the same as ckf and SSFB are on here,,,,try and get at least SOME facts right k???  You have an issue with admin too????

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just a little FYI,,,I am not a Mod on HCS,,,I am admin,,,the same as ckf and SSFB are on here,,,,try and get at least SOME facts right k???  You have an issue with admin too????

I'm sure you're at the top of the list ,ya big bully :snack:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

IDGAF....all I know is you're a fucking joke at what ever your internet title is :lol: