Check your account email address ×

OBAMA WHITE HOUSE NEW ABOUT INVESTIGATION THE ENTIRE TIME & LIED!!! NEW TEXTS RELEASED FROM LISA PAGE.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right we should really care about an info source that doesn't know the difference between NEW and KNEW

Well there is pretty significant texts to back up her (Paige's) statements.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Please tell me this isn’t true jtssrx. I beg you. The notion that a sitting potus knew about an investigation is absurd. An impeachable offense

:lol:

Of course Obama knew. Trump was right all along when he claimed Obama spied on him in trump tower.

You denied it then but accept it now?  

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Of course Obama knew. Trump was right all along when he claimed Obama spied on him in trump tower.

You denied it then but accept it now?  

Hey dumbass, obama was aware of the Russian meddling before the election. That is common knowledge. So why is it a surprise it was being investigated? Should obama have announced to the world he situation was being investigated? Let the bad guys know? You might get some training on that at jttsrx investigation services, but I doubt it. Regarding trump tower, trump provided no proof obama, or anyone else, spied on him at trump tower. If they did, good. It’s what they should be doing. I guess this now kills another rww talking point youv seem to like so much. Obama doing nothing :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Everyone must get their stories "straight" with counsel from the FBI....per Obama administration.

Most corrupt administration EVER.

Yeah,  investigating Russian meddling into our election and communicating with Americans about it should have been given a good leaving alone. My god you’ve lost your minds :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dumbass, obama was aware of the Russian meddling before the election. That is common knowledge. So why is it a surprise it was being investigated? Should obama have announced to the world he situation was being investigated? Let the bad guys know? You might get some training on that at jttsrx investigation services, but I doubt it. Regarding trump tower, trump provided no proof obama, or anyone else, spied on him at trump tower. If they did, good. It’s what they should be doing. I guess this now kills another rww talking point youv seem to like so much. Obama doing nothing :lol:

Then why was he so adamant about denying any foreign government could have any affect on the election? 

Oh...we know why.  DAMN THOSE ELECTION POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah,  investigating Russian meddling into our election and communicating with Americans about it should have been given a good leaving alone. My god you’ve lost your minds :lol:

Oh Slingy baby, enjoy Republican rule for the next 6 years......AT LEAST.

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Then why was he so adamant about denying any foreign government could have any affect on the election? 

Oh...we know why.  DAMN THOSE ELECTION POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any critical thinking skills? There could be several logical reasons. One, the environment at the time. Everyone thought hillary was going to win and trump was running around claiming the election was rigged. Two, they know much more now about the situation than then. Are you this fucking dumb for real, or just programmed to look at politics in this manner?

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just like I said. You denied it then but accept it now.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you have any critical thinking skills? There could be several logical reasons. One, the environment at the time. Everyone thought hillary was going to win and trump was running around claiming the election was rigged. Two, they know much more now about the situation than then. Are you this fucking dumb for real, or just programmed to look at politics in this manner?

Like I said, you are a great representative for your party.  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How much more of Obamas legacy will Mueller allow Trump to destroy?  

How many more Supreme Court Justices will Mueller allow Trump to nominate?

How do you like your nothing burger served?

:lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

"Patience".

:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You truly have lost your way. Retirement is known to play tricks with the mind. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just like I said. You denied it then but accept it now.  :lmao:

Wtf do you mean by “accept”? If I had known trump was being investigated then I would have accepted it quicker than shit. What I said then is nobody presented evidence trump was being spied on in trump tower. Maybe you should start accepting things you’ve been denying for awhile?l along with paying attention 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

💤

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so the answer is "no". none of those logical possibilities even entered your mind...

sad

All logical possibilities enter my mind.  Some just aren't logical and no amount of force by media or a corrupt organization are going to make me believe.  That's where you and I differ immensely.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf do you mean by “accept”? If I had known trump was being investigated then I would have accepted it quicker than shit. What I said then is nobody presented evidence trump was being spied on in trump tower. Maybe you should start accepting things you’ve been denying for awhile?l along with paying attention 

:backpeddle: :lol2:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right we should really care about an info source that doesn't know the difference between NEW and KNEW

Beat me to it.