Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No, it wasn't about oppression. I was taught you stand behind your friends no matter what, right or wrong so that's what I did. Anyone that knows me knows I am no racial justice warrior. But I don't hate people indiscriminately either. I have lots of friends who are black, Hispanic, Indian, arabic, Muslim, Russian, etc... And throughout my life I have seen a lot of asshole cops. So I can believe some of the stories. 

I'm not as diverse as you, but I understand....and "get it".  But it's not just the cops either.  And I know you get that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, it wasn't about oppression. I was taught you stand behind your friends no matter what, right or wrong so that's what I did. Anyone that knows me knows I am no racial justice warrior. But I don't hate people indiscriminately either. I have lots of friends who are black, Hispanic, Indian, arabic, Muslim, Russian, etc... And throughout my life I have seen a lot of asshole cops. So I can believe some of the stories. 

Dude you constantly bitch about how you hate Jews. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think he means Zionists, but I could be wrong, lol

Could be but I noticed Jews were not listed as his friends in the above post......hmmmmmm......but in his defense back in the days of my black roommate at MSU we were tripled at the beginning of the semester and the other kid was Jewish. Black Dave and I both disliked him and he moved out. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Dude you constantly bitch about how you hate Jews. :lol:

I do. So what? I hate Pollack's and Russians too. In fact I might hate Pollack's more than Jews these days. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think he means Zionists, but I could be wrong, lol

Funny I was at an old Jew coworker of mine retirement party last Wednesday. Even tho I didn't hate him, he was an annoying little Jew... :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

That wasn't real though.  Ask the hardcore German friend I used to have.....that believed in Bigfoot.

O.o

Bigfoot may exist, lol. But the holocaust definitely happened.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I heard Pat and Buds in Elmira has good sausage.....you ever tried it?

Yeah their Italian is bomb.