Check your account email address ×

Fun stuff on the financial front

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

million , billion , trillion...........who gives a fuck. Its all monopoly money regardless backed by nothing but the worthless word of the US government 

Oh you will give a fuck alright.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Debt to cash flow and debt to equity ratio's are in line with historical data.   Companies will see a bump in cash as well after the tax cuts.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nope......done giving a fuck. Partisan fuck bags like you who dont give two shits about responsibility with government spending have made up my mind. Your faggot ass only cares about wasteful spending when an R does it. There are plenty on the other side just like you also. Fuck all of you

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Debt to cash flow and debt to equity ratio's are in line with historical data.   Companies will see a bump in cash as well after the tax cuts.  

Keep believing. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope......done giving a fuck. Partisan fuck bags like you who dont give two shits about responsibility with government spending have made up my mind. Your faggot ass only cares about wasteful spending when an R does it. There are plenty on the other side just like you also. Fuck all of you

you're just as partisan as MC, maybe even worse. sadly you slipped back into your bush era mindset. Christ you're even creating threads based on "if" statements by "the federalist" :lol: spare us your bullshit.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

$7 trillion dollars of corporate debt with the vast majority of wealth held by the largest companies. What could possibly go wrong? :lol:  

Who are these companies? And, Are you invested in any of them?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What he fails to discuss is the interest rates this debt is at.   Why not borrow money at low, low rates when high ROI's are possible.   Its the whole fucking point of lower interest rates.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What he fails to discuss is the interest rates this debt is at.   Why not borrow money at low, low rates when high ROI's are possible.   Its the whole fucking point of lower interest rates.  :lol:  

Exactly......LOL.   Why would he give out any details.  Broad statements are his thing.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you're just as partisan as MC, maybe even worse. sadly you slipped back into your bush era mindset. Christ you're even creating threads based on "if" statements by "the federalist" :lol: spare us your bullshit.

:lol: yah......I'm a Bush era partisan......sweet fuck are you a retarded motherfucker 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I dumped 80% of my holdings last week. As for the companies involved, you can do your own research. Some companies are leveraged 8:1 or more. Perhaps not a problem in today’s environment. But they said the same thing about lending for homes back in 2007. :lol: 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No he won't because ben is out of the market.  Hold on, nope he's in the market.     wait a minute, back out again.

Ahhhhh who fuckin knows what that wire licker is doing.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I dumped 80% of my holdings last week. As for the companies involved, you can do your own research. Some companies are leveraged 8:1 or more. Perhaps not a problem in today’s environment. But they said the same thing about lending for homes back in 2007. :lol: 

I know this is simplistic but if the average company in the Dow is trading at 30 times earnings.  Wouldn't that logically mean that if you bought all of the company's stock, it would take 30 years to recover your investment.

However if you had real capital and decided to buy a small business that trades between 3 and 5 times earnings, it would take on average 4 years to recover your investment. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know this is simplistic but if the average company in the Dow is trading at 30 times earnings.  Wouldn't that logically mean that if you bought all of the company's stock, it would take 30 years to recover your investment.

However if you had real capital and decided to buy a small business that trades between 3 and 5 times earnings, it would take on average 4 years to recover your investment. 

That assumes zero growth

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That assumes zero growth

How much growth is require to overcome a 30 year earnings pricetag?

you should buy back in,  then sell, then buy, then shit your pants worrying and sell. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How much growth is require to overcome a 30 year earnings pricetag?

you should buy back in,  then sell, then buy, then shit your pants worrying and sell. 

You're a serious fucking retard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're a serious fucking retard

I don’t know Ben,  you claim to be smarter than average, you claim to have some serious talent, yet you want to invest your money with some douche who had only his own interest at heart.  Why not nut up and buy a busIness in your own field?  Hell Articdipshit’s wife makes more than 98% of the people on this site and his earnings dwarf hers.  He’s self employed, you can do it too. 

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Should be nothing for you to worry about then.  Why the alarm?

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t know Ben,  you claim to be smarter than average, you claim to have some serious talent, yet you want to invest your money with some douche who had only his own interest at heart.  Why not nut up and buy a busIness in your own field?  Hell Articdipshit’s wife makes more than 98% of the people on this site and his earnings dwarf hers.  He’s self employed, you can do it too. 

You’re still offended that some guys wives make more than you? :lol: Poor guy...