Check your account email address ×

Canadian Activist Nora Loreto calls to Decapitate Melania Trump on Twitter

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Should have rephrased it for the simple minded effeminate types.  I was referring to the sheer level and amount of attacks from the left compared to from the right.  All they can come up with is Ted Nugent BFD 

You dumb cuckhold. There were people on hardcore sledder saying they wanted to “put a bullet in that niggers eye”. That got a bunch of fucktards just like you circle jerking. 

So fuck off with your fake outrage and continuous lies. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You dumb cuckhold. There were people on hardcore sledder saying they wanted to “put a bullet in that niggers eye”. That got a bunch of fucktards just like you circle jerking. 

:lol:  

Link it up :lies: 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I dunno , Momo . I don't think he's lying about you eating shit .   :bc:

That and many other things. 

But we can all agree that Momo is a champion shit eater.  

It’s so nice to have something that brings people of all political stripes together. 

It’s so nice to have something that brings people of all political stripes together. 

Yes , bringing people together to fight a common enemy is one of Mongo's few redeeming quality's .     In essence , it's .... " Meh , this is getting boring , let's go beat the shit out of Momo for awhile till we come up with something new to fight about "   :lol:      :bc:

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies: and more :lies: from sites biggest :bullshit:er 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yes , bringing people together to fight a common enemy is one of Mongo's few redeeming quality's .     In essence , it's .... " Meh , this is getting boring , let's go beat the shit out of Momo for awhile till we come up with something new to fight about "   :lol:      :bc:

Everyone has a purpose. 

I wonder if momo was voted most likely to be a cage dwelling shit eater. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Everyone has a purpose. 

I wonder if momo was voted most likely to be a cage dwelling shit eater. 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and more :lies: from sites biggest :bullshit:er 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anybody denying there wasn't similar shit being said about the Obamas is just a dumb fucking partisan hack....not naming names of course. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody denying that wasn't similar shit being said about the Obamas is just a dumb fucking partisan hack....not naming names of course. :lol:

Well I dunno about calling for decapitation ( On here )  , but yeah , I remember a lot of shitty things being said about Michelle and some really nasty altered pics being posted .  I may have made a few wise cracks but I think I kept it pretty tame for the most part .   Hardcore CE turned into a hornets nest of complete and utter RWW maniacs after we left and came over here .  I remember going back for a few quick peeks about 6 months after this place started and I was like WTF    :bc:

righties trying to claim some moral high ground over what is said about the president is laughable.  honestly i think ben might be right we need to kill all the politicans then maybe we can start over with something better. 

Edited by Angry ginger

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why aren’t these assholes being arrested?  It’s clear that all this overheated rhetoric from the left needs to stop.  And before one of the usual suspects claim that both sides do it, let me just say fuck off, no they don’t.  Steve Scalise would disagree as well. 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

righties trying to claim some moral high ground over what is said about the president is laughable.  honestly i think ben might be right we need to kill all the politicans then maybe we can start over with something better. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Right on cue.....I suppose there was this level of "resistance" during the Obama years.  Hell they even have a name for it now.  Get fucking real.  The rhetoric is FAR more heated now than its ever been, and if you can't admit that, well i find that laughable.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

what are you laughing at emotional simpleton?   :lol: 

jim, you ever hear the expression, "time suck"?  Thats what you are in this forum.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody denying that wasn't similar shit being said about the Obamas is just a dumb fucking partisan hack....not naming names of course. :lol:

x2

Secret Service: Trump faces same number of threats as Obama

KEVIN JOHNSON | USA TODAY | 6:45 pm EDT June 1, 2017

WASHINGTON – Despite a spate of White House security breaches and other attention-grabbing stunts, there has been no change in the number of threats to directed at President Trump during his first five months in office as compared to his predecessor Barack Obama, according to the Secret Service.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/102400210

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right on cue.....I suppose there was this level of "resistance" during the Obama years.  Hell they even have a name for it now.  Get fucking real.  The rhetoric is FAR more heated now than its ever been, and if you can't admit that, well i find that laughable.

what are you laughing at emotional simpleton?   :lol: 

jim, you ever hear the expression, "time suck"?  Thats what you are in this forum.  

Laughing at a dumbfuck partisan hack and I have no idea what a time suck is nor do I care. 

Forget about the general public or attention whores in the media. How about snowmobile sites?

Anyone remember the absolute psycho shit that happened at HSC?

Did anyone on here call for Trump to be shot? 

As far as this site and HSC the psycho shit murder from the right and absolute classless comments about Michelle during Obamas time as President were far worse than the the left are saying about Trump. 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I had to google who the hell she is.  The picture in the OP's post is the best one.  

Still don't care who she is...... She's a cunt and an embarrassment to Canada. 

• Like 1