Check your account email address ×

Praying coach sues

• Gold Member

Who are you two to determine where a guy can and cannot pray. Exercising your own constitutional rights is not infringing on someone else's. As long as he is not forcing his athletes to pray and they choose to join in prayer on their own then there is no problem with it. The coach should be reinstated.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Who are you two to determine where a guy can and cannot pray. Exercising your own constitutional rights is not infringing on someone else's. As long as he is not forcing his athletes to pray and they choose to join in prayer on their own then there is no problem with it. The coach should be reinstated.

I am one of many taxpayers that help to pay for this school, this field, the football program and the teachers and coaches salary.  I will not have a person's single ideals portrayed as a "constitutional right" under the guise of a personal agenda of religious indoctrination against my child's Constitutional rights. Not to mention state and federal laws repeating the separation between church and state.

The coach is wrong, and he will lose.  But oh won't he be a martyr in the church community.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

what he said^^^^

He says things so much more eloquently then I do.

I just would have said,fuck off bitch!:lol:

I almost read all of it... : lol:

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

coach should suck a dick.

Just say a silent prayer if you want to but don't go out to the 50 yard line to make a point..wtf you can't see that?

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Just say a silent prayer if you want to but don't go out to the 50 yard line to make a point..wtf you can't see that?

Yup...locker room.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Sucking dick, butt fucking dudes.....wtf is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck that idiot coach!

There....I did it!  Four words!  And of course the six more stating I did it...and then the additional 10 to say that....GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need counseling! 

:lol:

Yeah..I'm trying follow the trolls lead with no more then 5 or 6 words..fuck..just blew it.

Edited by Capt.Storm

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So after the game is over and players joined him voluntarily....why the issue with this?

They are not adults and are being coerced either voluntary or involuntarily peered by guilt or other to join in (or for that matter not join in).  Either way, it is a distraction that should not be there that can lead to alienation and anxiety between players/students.

How many fucking words was that Dave?