Check your account email address ×

Peter Strzok fired

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I assumed he was fired so I was wrong. 

Seems weird he would be walked out and retained. Im wondering if this is a condition of his open testimony 

He was demoted to the human resources job months ago :guzzle: that dailymail link is fake news :flush:  

30 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Worried about political pressure? Really? This is beyond comical

Instead of publicly calling for a long-serving FBI agent to be summarily fired, politicians should allow the disciplinary process to play out free from political pressure," Goelman said. "Our leaders and the public should be very concerned with how readily such influence has been allowed to undermine due process and the legal protections owed to someone who has served his country for so long. Pete Strzok and the American people deserve better."

Who the fuck is Goelman? Strzok deserves a firing line. That dude can suck start a shotgun... Due processs wahhhh. Cunt.

15 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

You dummies realize that he still has a job at the FBI and that he’s completely willing to testify, right?

Listen to you clowns 

:lol:

He sure is. Should be a great testimony. The guy writes some anti trump stuff to his girlfriend and he’s suddenly deep state.  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He sure is. Should be a great testimony. The guy writes some anti trump stuff to his girlfriend and he’s suddenly deep state.  :lol: 

Again, what he said was troubling at best case for him. The guy has zero common sense. Number 5 in the FBI having that little awareness of the political landscape as the head of counter intel? The guy is a moron. 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Again, what he said was troubling at best case for him. The guy has zero common sense. Number 5 in the FBI having that little awareness of the political landscape as the head of counter intel? The guy is a moron. 

Absent minded? Sure. Deep state? That’s fucking laughable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And on a work phone none the less.   He is a complete fucking moron.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Absent minded? Sure. Deep state? That’s fucking laughable. 

"We'll stop him."

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And on a work phone none the less.   He is a complete fucking moron.  

The morons are those that believe he and his girlfriend are some kind of evil force attempting to undermine trump. He’s just a dummy caught up in love trance with a girl that hates trump as much as he does. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You clearly haven't been watching the Congressional hearings.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh yeah. That’s it!!!  :lol: 

But that’s the thing. He was a senior leader in the fbi saying he was going to stop it. That is intent to meddle. You can’t say it isn’t. Whether he accomplishes that or not shows truly cringeworthy leadership. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But that’s the thing. He was a senior leader in the fbi saying he was going to stop it. That is intent to meddle. You can’t say it isn’t. Whether he accomplishes that or not shows truly cringeworthy leadership. 

Its why they don't let prosecutors have a relationship with the defendant.   Imagine if there were people in Strzok's position who was texting saying "I don't care what Hillary did she's going down." Or  "I don't care what Trump did we're sweeping it under the rug."    The left would literally be shitting themselves.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would I? 

So you might be able to buy a fucking clue. The shit that the mainstream media is glossing over that is coming out in this testimony is staggering. You have the top three FBI officials colluding to effect an election. Even if you think about what Comey did by announcing Hillary's investigation, that in itself is more important than any Russian allegations. So if you could look at it from both sides you would be disgusted. But I know you can't. None of this would ever have been known if Clinton was elected.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think the legal term is conspiracy.

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

So you might be able to buy a fucking clue. The shit that the mainstream media is glossing over that is coming out in this testimony is staggering. You have the top three FBI officials colluding to effect an election. Even if you think about what Comey did by announcing Hillary's investigation, that in itself is more important than any Russian allegations. So if you could look at it from both sides you would be disgusted. But I know you can't. None of this would ever have been known if Clinton was elected.

It’s nothing more than a political horse and pony show. I don’t want to make the time nor do I have the patience for their games. The investigation has already concluded. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s nothing more than a political horse and pony show. I don’t want to make the time nor do I have the patience for their games. The investigation has already concluded. 

Again, you are clueless. There are some people in government who care to uncover the truth. Not one side's truth or the other side's truth, the truth. It's truly disturbing that your partisan bias keeps you from admitting that people need to be brought to Justice. It's especially surprising considering the timing of comey's announcement of Hillary's investigation while not mentioning Trump's.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your in the wrong thread. This is the fbi one not the separated children thread lol retard 

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

Again, you are clueless. There are some people in government who care to uncover the truth. Not one side's truth or the other side's truth, the truth. It's truly disturbing that your partisan bias keeps you from admitting that people need to be brought to Justice. It's especially surprising considering the timing of comey's announcement of Hillary's investigation while not mentioning Trump's.

I didn’t vote for either Hillary or trump. In my opinion both are rotten to the core. The investigation into Comey has concluded. What you’re choosing to watch is a band of politicians posturing for the midterms. Nothing more. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I didn’t vote for either Hillary or trump. In my opinion both are rotten to the core. The investigation into Comey has concluded. What you’re choosing to watch is a band of politicians posturing for the midterms. Nothing more. 

There’s no way you didn’t vote for Hillary as you were told to :lol: