Check your account email address ×

Why X.C doesn’t know shit..

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I dont remember. X.C being wrong about ballistics. 

Well duh. The heavy part of the bullet is in the rear. It’s not moving faster. 

If it catches up to the front, it moved faster.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

If it catches up to the front, it moved faster.

How are you an engineer? What the fuck hahahahahahahahha.... 

the bullet is tumbling. That doesn’t make one whole move at two speeds. Just bow out. This is all way above your head. If you need google to even start your formulation of ideas, you have no business acting like you are in the know. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I guess my question which appears to be part of the discussion.

Could a round cause more of an internal cavity and still have a relatively small exit wound?   Being the energy dispersment is much higher then dissipates as the bullet slows.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

From your own fucking study... Look at the exit wound. And news flash... ALL BULLETS DO THIS! But, the exit wound is small. Know what the fuck you are talking about. 02A8DB8F-5C6F-4498-A18F-477FF68557E2.jpeg.117d7346472e790e561dc687bc9387ec.jpeg

If fragmentation takes place closer to the far edge of the tissue/bone mass vs. more central, wouldn’t you concede to what the doctors that treat these patients of mass shootings have seen?  Or are they all in on some liberal conspiracy along with the media and everyone else?

Just now, Highmark said:

I guess my question which appears to be part of the discussion.

Could a round cause more of an internal cavity and still have a relatively small exit wound?   Being the energy dispersment is much higher then dissipates as the bullet slows.

Yes. But the notion that the cavity is a void is incorrect. It’s a tear. Most of that tear is from the bullet fragmenting. Will it fuck you up? Sure. The fact is, if the round goes clean through intact, it never tumbled. If it never tumbled, it never is going to leave a big exit wound. If it does tumble it also can’t leave a big wound since the bullet is in small pieces. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

If fragmentation takes place closer to the far edge of the tissue/bone mass vs. more central, wouldn’t you concede to what the doctors that treat these patients of mass shootings have seen?  Or are they all in on some liberal conspiracy along with the media and everyone else?

They are mistaking scapula shots and femur shots for a traditional exit wound. Make no mistake, you hit a major flat bone (scapula, skull, etc) with any weapon, it is going to leave a fucking mess. But we are talking clean through and throughs not bone hits. We discussed that earlier in the meme thread. A clean through and through will not leave an orange size hole. Plus it will leave a tear. The question at hand is such: Does a .223/5.556 leave a bigger exit wound than a traditional rifle or high calibur handgun round. That answer is definitively no. That is purposeful by nature of design. The round is not designed to leave whole. Therefor, the follow on question is this: Is an AR-15 the most damaging weapon for shooting a human? That answer is also definitively no. Too many bullets do not tumble unless hitting bone due to its velocity and small size. Most pass clean through. Unless you’re fat. Then your fucked. 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what brought this debate up?

It was a meme that Dumbski posted in the meme thread, basically just trying to make the girl holding a protest sign showing the size of hole than an AR-15 can make.  I said it was possible.  Drama  ensued. 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

It was a meme that Dumbski posted in the meme thread, basically just trying to make the girl holding a protest sign showing the size of hole than an AR-15 can make.  I said it was possible.  Drama  ensued. 

Your ignorance ensued. Don’t front. 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

then why is the back moving slower? they're both moving at the same speed.

When the point of the bullet hits, the weighted back half begins to come around, because, yes, it is going faster and has inertia working on it. As the bullet enters, it tumbles, due to the afore  mentioned inertia. As it tumbles, it can break, due to the flexing of the bullet; think the Titanic as it tipped up to sink.... at a point it broke in half.

No way a 5.56 is gonna blow a exit hole.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

When the point of the bullet hits, the weighted back half begins to come around, because, yes, it is going faster and has inertia working on it. As the bullet enters, it tumbles, due to the afore  mentioned inertia. As it tumbles, it can break, due to the flexing of the bullet; think the Titanic as it tipped up to sink.... at a point it broke in half.

No way a 5.56 is gonna blow a exit hole.

makes sense :bc:

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is not from a 5.56. That round traveled through his armpit on the other side, chest cavity, and through the humorous, which exploded on impact. Notice also how the wound is nearly perfectly round. A smaller bullet exit wound tears. That was most likely 7.62 or larger. That is the risk of google, I could throw up a photo and label it AR-15 wound and people would believe it. Will a 5.56 tear apart a head? Yup. But the exit wound is all skull exiting the head. 

i took it with a grain of salt, trust me I know you guys know more about this and me and have had real world experience..:bc:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

aren't they're slo-mo vids of bullets going through fruit and shit (no bones or other shit) that would settle this argument?

Not really. The human body isn’t like a fruit. Are there similar consistencies? Sure. But the human body isn’t consistent from front to back. 

I’ve shot more wild boar than I can recall. The only round that I’ve ever used is a .223 round. I’ve shot everything from a standard 55 grain to a special load 90 grain bullet. The largest exit hole I’ve ever seen was the size of a medium size fist. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Drama ensued all because of you xc.moron