Check your account email address ×

Canadian liberals try forcing through warrantless, baseless searches of people

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She was drinking and driving, that's against the law...

Neal

Not the point—- and it was the morning after. The cop had zero reason to believe she was intoxicated by her actions and couldn’t smell alcohol either. But tested her for fun. 

Liberals  are trying to cram legislation trough that makes warrantless, baseless searches legal so they can get away with it. 

Edited by Rod Johnson

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Not the point—- and it was the morning after. The cop had zero reason to believe she was intoxicated by her actions and couldn’t smell alcohol either. But tested her for fun. 

Liberals  are trying to cram legislation trough that makes warrantless, baseless searches legal so they can get away with it. 

She was doing something wrong, the issue is how does your silly government go about finding out.

Neal

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

She was on her way home, the morning after consuming at a friend's house. Officer admitted no irregularities in her driving or smell in the vehicle. You didn't read the article, did you? :justcuz:

Yes, I did read it.

The article never mentioned the BAC.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She was doing something wrong, the issue is how does your silly government go about finding out.

Neal

Technically illegal, not necessarily wrong. And they had no way of proving it without an illegal search.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wrong in the legal sense, not moral.  Keep up.  :bc:

Illegal search is irrelevant if she did no wrong!!!!!1111

Neal

Illegal and wrong are not synonymous :owned: 

illegal search isn’t irrelevant at this point that’s why the judge through it out—- unless the liberals get their fascist legislation through 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

illegal search isn’t irrelevant at this point that’s why the judge through it out—- unless the liberals get their fascist legislation through 

She might’ve been black. In your world that makes her subhuman and not subject to the rights you enjoy. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She might’ve been black. In your world that makes her subhuman and not subject to the rights you enjoy. 

Wrong equality under the law and otherwise 

something you alt leftists don’t believe in :owned: 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide!

Neal

ok neal. how about this, you get a speeding ticket or some such thing and have a tiff with a cop. he would, with all the backing of the NSDAP be able to pull you over for shits and giggles from then on. suspicion of a lawbreaker, (weaving etc) ok. but not just because i gave a cop a dirty look or he doesn't like my bike/car/truck/face. and i have better things to do than talk to fat heads 'just because. 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Indeed, which is why you must use logic and reasoning.  If you fail to do so, and be pedantic, you look stupid.  :owned:

It is irrelevant to the quote I memed, that originated from the conservatives during the 9/11 aftermath.  Are you able to keep up, you seem to be struggling.  I can continue to provide the descriptive training wheels if you require.

Neal

33 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ok neal. how about this, you get a speeding ticket or some such thing and have a tiff with a cop. he would, with all the backing of the NSDAP be able to pull you over for shits and giggles from then on. suspicion of a lawbreaker, (weaving etc) ok. but not just because i gave a cop a dirty look or he doesn't like my bike/car/truck/face. and i have better things to do than talk to fat heads 'just because. 

You do realize I was mocking the conservative meme that came about after the 9/11 attack, right?

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, which is why you must use logic and reasoning.  If you fail to do so, and be pedantic, you look stupid.  :owned:

It is irrelevant to the quote I memed, that originated from the conservatives during the 9/11 aftermath.  Are you able to keep up, you seem to be struggling.  I can continue to provide the descriptive training wheels if you require.

Neal

We learned from the mistakes of the era. You obviously haven’t 🍻

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper wanted Random searching of homes allowed - you cheered as you are scared of the Muslim Man 

ONEWAY 

And you can’t criticize you’re boyfriend even though he wants to have warrantless baseless searches of your person for THC residue oops 

39 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And you can’t criticize you’re boyfriend even though he wants to have warrantless baseless searches of your person for THC residue oops 

I have never really supported RIDE checks and most likely never will - but they will not be going away anytime soon.

I am against  random checks 

Also against the sale of Hydro 

And many other things 

How about you ONEWAY :dunno:  I watched you for a decade defending Harper's every move and now against Trudeau's every move.  SAD 

Edited by 1trailmaker

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have never really supported RIDE checks and most likely never will - but they will not be going away anytime soon.

I am against  random checks 

Also against the sale of Hydro 

And many other things 

How about you ONEWAY :dunno:  I watched you for a decade defending Harper's every move and now against Trudeau's every move.  SAD 

I would easily vote liberal if Harper was their leader :owned: 

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I would easily vote liberal if Harper was their leader :owned: 

Forget Harper, his numbers were not that good - move on 

Andrew is your new guy, you will vote for him and the next leader that replaces him and the next and so on

who are you kidding