Check your account email address ×

Iceman’s boy is a perv

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

Trump has a list of accusers 6 miles long spanning decades.

Trudeau has 1? From 18 years ago?  What’s the specific accusation because the editorial doesn’t even say.

and this is the same thing?

Ah no

Your the one who compared JT to trumps pussy tape. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wah 

I’m not up on all the details of every MP in this situation, other than Hehr?

His accusers were recent though no?  Not from 20 years ago?

One of the cornerstones of the #metoo movement is that when the crime occurred is immaterial. But I guess in your world this only applies to Conservatives?

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Your the one who compared JT to trumps pussy tape. 

One of the cornerstones of the #metoo movement is that when the crime occurred is immaterial. But I guess in your world this only applies to Conservatives?

#metoo’s “rules” aren’t necessarily my rules, ideas or beliefs.  I didn’t make them up, not have to agree with all of them.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

#metoo’s “rules” aren’t necessarily my rules, ideas or beliefs.  I didn’t make them up, not have to agree with all of them.

so basically you pick and choose your ethical standards to make or break your narrative? 

oh ok!

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wah 

Come on, it was in 2014 when Christine Moore fucked over the career of two Liberal MP's for BS allegations and JT did not care to seek out the truth to save his own skin.  Except now she looks like the accuser.    You know the one who even supplied her own condom.  Brutal.

Image result for christine moore

Trudeau's own words from a recent interview was there was no time expiry or statute of limitations on inappropriateness.  Hypocrite?

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

so basically you pick and choose your ethical standards to make or break your narrative? 

oh ok!

I look at individual cases and make judgements based on common sense.  Life isn’t black/white.  Facts, details and context matter.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on, it was in 2014 when Christine Moore fucked over the career of two Liberal MP's for BS allegations and JT did not care to seek out the truth to save his own skin.  Except now she looks like the accuser.    You know the one who even supplied her own condom.  Brutal.

Image result for christine moore

Trudeau's own words from a recent interview was there was no time expiry or statute of limitations on inappropriateness.  Hypocrite?

First I’ve heard of it

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I call most of them BS and let them be proven out first.  But lets face it, JT did not follow that sound approach when applied to others, lets screw over their careers first.  Why should we deviate from his model when concerning his own fate?

If he really did grope someone, nah it doesn't even matter, it was alleged is good enough, what should the consequences be?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I call most of them BS and let them be proven out first.  But lets face it, JT did not follow that sound approach when applied to others, lets screw over their careers first.  Why should we deviate from his model when concerning his own fate?

If he really did grope someone, nah it doesn't even matter, it was alleged is good enough, what should the consequences be?

Dunno 

What exactly is being alleged?

I look at individual cases and make judgements based on common sense.  Life isn’t black/white.  Facts, details and context matter.

First I’ve heard of it

So let me understand this. Trump in a chat with another man debases women and Trudeau sexually assaults a woman and admits it. Those equate to you?

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

First I’ve heard of it

Groping a reporter and apologizing for it.... what more do you want.... groping is inappropriate. Unless your the spoiled man child of a former PM. Do as I say not as I do.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So let me understand this. Trump in a chat with another man debases women and Trudeau sexually assaults a woman and admits it. Those equate to you?

No, that is just one more piece of evidence in a decades long history of inappropriate behaviour by Trump that includes alleged rape, sexual assault and indeceny.  

8 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

its not alleged he admitted it in print!

He apologized for being “forward.”

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He groped someone, it's sexual assault.

The paper alleges the groping 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Groping a reporter and apologizing for it.... what more do you want.... groping is inappropriate. Unless your the spoiled man child of a former PM. Do as I say not as I do.

He apologized for being forward.  Whatever that means.  It could very well mean grabbing her ass, or it could mean putting his arm around her.  Who fucking knows?  There are no details

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

No, that is just one more piece of evidence in a decades long history of inappropriate behaviour by Trump that includes alleged rape, sexual assault and indeceny.  

He apologized for being forward.  Whatever that means.  It could very well mean grabbing her ass, or it could mean putting his arm around her.  Who fucking knows?  There are no details

Oh I see you don't know what "Context" means. Well it  doesn't mean twisting the facts to fit your narrative. That's for sure.

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Oh I see you don't know what "Context" means. Well it  doesn't mean twisting the facts to fit your narrative. That's for sure.

There are no “facts” here.  That’s the problem 

:lol:

There are no “facts” here.  That’s the problem 

:lol:

That doesn't stop 99% of all liberal arguments or policy decisions............................

He admitted to it! How much more factual do you need?

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You get the Champion Award today.Image result for champion award

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He only apologized because the woman was a reporter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wah 

wasn't trump stormy bs 20 years ago?

Yet you have been railing on him daily about it..

Hack

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

wasn't trump stormy bs 20 years ago?

Yet you have been railing on him daily about it..

Hack

Pay attention 

The reason Stormy is in the news is due to Trump’s illegal campaign finance hush money payoff.

The sexual allegations just prove once again, that he is a piece of shit.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Pay attention 

The reason Stormy is in the news is due to Trump’s illegal campaign finance hush money payoff.

The sexual allegations just prove once again, that he is a piece of shit.

What illegal campaign finance?