Check your account email address ×

ONTARIO ELECTION THREAD!!!

Liberal based provincial government have been taking a shit kicking during Trudeau’s failed federal liberal tenure. So who’s going to win ontario? The current liberals might not even win a seat.

will Doug ford and the conservatives pull it off? Will kevvyboomboom and icepeople get their wish for the NDP (communist party) to win? Going to be interesting!

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't want the ndp in.  I'm typically a conservative voter but the provincial party Is a mess right now. 

Yup.  I’d vote for a PC minority if I could.  None of these idiots deserve a majority.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Liberal based provincial government have been taking a shit kicking during Trudeau’s failed federal liberal tenure. So who’s going to win ontario? The current liberals might not even win a seat.

will Doug ford and the conservatives pull it off? Will kevvyboomboom and icepeople get their wish for the NDP (communist party) to win? Going to be interesting!

They offering the biggest deficit for a plan PC - so knowing how much debt means to the conservatives I think Doug will win :lol:  

Change was coming to Ontario but then DOUG came into the picture - complete idiot 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They offering the biggest deficit for a plan PC - so knowing how much debt means to the conservatives I think Doug will win :lol:  

Change was coming to Ontario but then DOUG came into the picture - complete idiot 

So you think the liberals are going to win?

37 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So you think the liberals are going to win?

I think its clear ONEWAY - Wynne already conceded

After years of complaining about debt, seems the ONEWAYs feel Doug's plan is the best and costs the most :lol: 

No different than Harper running huge debt for a decade while you cheered him as BEST EVER  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nobody thinks the liberals are going to win

I don't think DOUG will be good for Ontario - it will be a shit show just like anything he touches 

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think its clear ONEWAY - Wynne already conceded

After years of complaining about debt, seems the ONEWAYs feel Doug's plan is the best and costs the most :lol: 

No different than Harper running huge debt for a decade while you cheered him as BEST EVER  

I don't think DOUG will be good for Ontario - it will be a shit show just like anything he touches 

Harper was a good politician he kept quiet when he should and was boring. Trudeau really seems to be using the Canadian tax payer as his personal fund for trips for the family.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Harper was a good politician he kept quiet when he should and was boring. Trudeau really seems to be using the Canadian tax payer as his personal fund for trips for the family.  

Voted Harper twice but in his last years with his hate spewing ect, I had enough

Trudeau is fine so far - he could drop the women stuff abit though 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Voted Harper twice but in his last years with his hate spewing ect, I had enough

Yes maybe stop accepting vacations or inviting known terrorists to lavish tax payer funded parties but i digress 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Harper was the best PM of my time. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Harper was the best PM of my time. 

sure he was and the next CON will be too - no surprise there.

Worst numbers since WWII is your best guy :thumb: - cut military - took military personal to courts - 2nd most debt in history (as the most belongs to CON Mulroney) 

Keep up the great work 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Worst numbers since WWII is your best guy :thumb: - cut military - took military personal to courts - 2nd most debt in history (as the most belongs to CON Mulroney) 

Keep up the great work 

Debt all demanded by your liberals in his minority days. You seem to love and hate debt depending on who it belongs to

he left a surplus... what did Trudeau do with it? I’m guessing that’s cool now though oops 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I don't want the ndp in.  I'm typically a conservative voter but the provincial party Is a mess right now. 

:lies: you're a typical Faggot 

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

More :lies:

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Keep up the great work 

And then more :lies: