Check your account email address ×

Melania’s body language says....

Where the fuck do you trump haters get this shit from?  Do you call the psychic hotline or something?  LOL

When will you be investigating about how her body language shows collusion?  HOLY FUCK!

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

its from all that physical abuse from that asshole trump. He beats her daily like a rented mule.. cant you tell? geesh

Probably why she needed surgery. Those repeated punches to the gut can add up. Poor Melania...   :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

none of the "librul media" has ever accused trump of beating melania or some of the absurdities. but trump said they have, so the trumpsters run with it.

some asshole tweeted this exact falsity

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

obviously she's not happy. she's married to a pompous, narcisstic, cheating, lying, uncaring, unemotional, hard headed, immoral piece of shit. why would anyone be surprised by this?

you are so good at knowing peoples  feelings without ever meeting them... God youre an asshole

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

obviously she's not happy. she's married to a pompous, narcisstic, cheating, lying, uncaring, unemotional, hard headed, immoral piece of shit. why would anyone be surprised by this?

Maybe mrs. snoslinger can give Melania some tips on how to handle being married to someone like that.  LOL

Edited by racer254

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

She can’t sit further away from him and leans even more.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What’s this all aboot?

the guy is a COMPLETE kiss-ass. what makes it even funnier is that the clown is a religious nut job. yet kisses trump's immoral ass on a daily basis....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Resorting to speculation about body language and name calling.....It's fucking hilarious how butthurt you liberals are.  Move back to europe.

wait till November.. LMAO

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Resorting to speculation about body language and name calling.....It's fucking hilarious how butthurt you liberals are.  Move back to europe.

I'm fine with riding this short storm out.... the good news is that this is all temporary. once a decent man returns to the white house most people will forgive and forget about the piece of shit you helped elect to the WH. you and your fellow clowns though, I'm sure will pin blame of the smoking ruins on the dems when they take charge again. that's a guarantee. you do it every time.

Edited by Snoslinger

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

none of the "librul media" has ever accused trump of beating melania or some of the absurdities. but trump said they have, so the trumpsters run with it.

bullshit they haven't.  And there is pretty much a daily story speculating about their marriage, why she's been out of site, just pure horse shit.  Thats your media friend, not mine.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm fine with riding this short storm out.... the good news is that this is all temporary. once a decent man returns to the white house most people will forgive and forget about the piece of shit you helped elect to the WH. you and your fellow clowns though, I'm sure will pin blame of the smoking ruins on the dems when they take charge again. that's a guarantee. you do it every time.

Decent man?  We finally have a non politician not beholden to big$ and keeping his promises, and your side is doing their damndest to tear him down.  We wanted an outsider, we got one.  Last thing I want is another Washington insider.  Figures you would.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No you're not, it's eating you up, you're gonna be a mess for the next 6 years. :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Decent man?  We finally have a non politician not beholden to big$ and keeping his promises, and your side is doing their damndest to tear him down.  We wanted an outsider, we got one.  Last thing I want is another Washington insider.  Figures you would.

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:Thanks Slinger I needed a good a laugh this morning.