Check your account email address ×

The Oil Giant That Outsmarted Trudeau

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is well above min wage?

We hire new elec engineering grads and they make nothing for us for the first two years.

Try that for size.

They make nothing for us. What do you mean by that?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jesus Christ, they’re both idiots

:lmao:

Rob was a horrible mayor but very likable, his ability to deny everything was awesome :lol:  I would have partied with Robby any day

Randy the older one is an ass but keep quiet  

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rob was a horrible mayor but very likable, his ability to deny everything was awesome :lol:  I would have partied with Robby any day

Randy the older one is an ass but keep quiet  

Only politician in history to bring in a budget spending less than the previous year. Doug will do it a second time and thats going to make shitforbrains imbicile leftard clowns like you heads explode :bc: good times 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ford is awesome! Ontario’s trump 

You have the last part right.

He can't even cost his plan.

But the parts of it that are costed have been shown to be more expensive than NDP or Liberal plans. 

54 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Only politician in history to bring in a budget spending less than the previous year. Doug will do it a second time and thats going to make shitforbrains imbicile leftard clowns like you heads explode :bc: good times 

Hmm wasn't that Rob Ford and wasn't there like 42 others involved in the budget :dunno:   cut bus lines was so simple 

You do know the ROB FORD TAX of .5% on  your property tax bill yearly will cost every house owner for 30 years :lol:  

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But the parts of it that are costed have been shown to be more expensive than NDP or Liberal plans. 

He’s still better than the liberals you’re voting for 

Edited by Rod Johnson

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s still better than the liberals you’re voting for 

So what is his platform compared to liberals, ndp and green?

what do you like about his fiscal plan?

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hmm wasn't that Rob Ford and wasn't there like 42 others involved in the budget :dunno:   cut bus lines was so simple 

You do know the ROB FORD TAX of .5% on  your property tax bill yearly will cost every house owner for 30 years :lol:  

:lies: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies: 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They make nothing for us. What do you mean by that?

You think a new grad knows what to do and can go out in the field alone in automation in less than two years?

Its all an investment up to that point.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ford isn't gonna run large deficits, that's a given.  The NDP will be on a record spending free for all.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ford isn't gonna run large deficits, that's a given.  The NDP will be on a record spending free for all.

Do a little reading.  Ford's plan is the furthest from a balanced budget than the Liberal's and NDP.

His plan to cut the gas tax is just plain stupid. 

Anyone with common sense knows that the gas prices are always set at what the consumer will pay. They know people in Toronto will pay $1.40/litre for a short time anyway.  If the Doug drops the tax, the gas companies eventually raise the prices, back up to $1.40 and scoop up that money for themselves.  He's a fucking idiot and that promise is going to increase our debt and put the money in the pockets of the gas companies. 

I'd have more respect for a candidate that says, No tax cuts until we balance the budget. That is what a true conservative would do.

But then again Ford is just like Trump, nothing without his inheritance.  Fucker is even ripping off his own family. Stealing from his crack head brother's widow and children. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do a little reading.  Ford's plan is the furthest from a balanced budget than the Liberal's and NDP.

Anyone with common sense knows that the gas prices are always set at what the consumer will pay. They know people in Toronto will pay $1.40/litre for a short time anyway.  If the Doug drops the tax, the gas companies eventually raise the prices, back up to $1.40 and scoop up that money for themselves.  He's a fucking idiot and that promise is going to increase our debt and put the money in the pockets of the gas companies. 

I'd have more respect for a candidate that says, No tax cuts until we balance the budget. That is what a true conservative would do.

But then again Ford is just like Trump, nothing without his inheritance.  Fucker is even ripping off his own family. Stealing from his crack head brother's widow and children. 

Pot meet kettle.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pot meet kettle.

Care to address Ford's gas tax and higher deficits or do facts get in the way of your argument?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/doug-ford-s-plan-is-furthest-away-from-balanced-budget-economist-says-1.3952848

Doesn't sound conservative to me. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/06/04/rob-fords-widow-sues-doug-ford-alleging-he-has-deprived-them-of-millions.html

Sounds like Dougy uses the family business like a piggy bank.  How the fuck is Rob Ford's family going to afford crack if Doug spends it all? 

Yet dumbasses like you just want to believe that he will run a smaller deficit even though he hasn't produced a plan. 

Arctic Trumpster would vote for a drug dealer as long as it pretended to be a Conservative. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Care to address Ford's gas tax and higher deficits or do facts get in the way of your argument?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/doug-ford-s-plan-is-furthest-away-from-balanced-budget-economist-says-1.3952848

Doesn't sound conservative to me. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/06/04/rob-fords-widow-sues-doug-ford-alleging-he-has-deprived-them-of-millions.html

Sounds like Dougy uses the family business like a piggy bank.  How the fuck is Rob Ford's family going to afford crack if Doug spends it all? 

Yet dumbasses like you just want to believe that he will run a smaller deficit even though he hasn't produced a plan. 

Arctic Trumpster would vote for a drug dealer as long as it pretended to be a Conservative. 

I'll address them when I see his budget.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll address them when I see his budget.

Sure, Trust a crack dealer.  

I want them to win but not a majority.  With any luck when Doug turns a huge majority into a minority, the PC.'s will kick him out and put a decent candidate forward. 

Another election will be expensive, but not as expensive as having Drug ford in charge. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, Trust a crack dealer.  

I want them to win but not a majority.  With any luck when Doug turns a huge majority into a minority, the PC.'s will kick him out and put a decent candidate forward. 

Another election will be expensive, but not as expensive as having Drug ford in charge. 

So you are voting NDP, nobody here would have believed that.

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You literally can’t have a balanced budget after what the liberals have done there 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not in the first year.  Beta is a tad confused.:lol:

I thought I read somewhere once that over half of Ontario’s yearly borrowing right now is used up in just running the government. If that’s true how do you fix that