Check your account email address ×

Zamscrewslooski is a cunt.

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I put it in its bin. Happy? 

9C2B785B-9290-471E-83BC-BAF29C2E90B1.jpeg

lol!  Yes, yes I am happy.  Thank you.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Or people who look like apes.

Not sure why this forum is full of racistz!!!!!

:lol:

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I put it in its bin. Happy? 

9C2B785B-9290-471E-83BC-BAF29C2E90B1.jpeg

I would NEVAH not put the cart back in the rack. Only a lazy, weak man would not do that.  

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

Those are some damn nice karts!

Hell you shopping.... Whole Foods? 

Ikea. I needed to furnish a guest room. Good prices. Did the whole thing for under $600. Prices are better than anywhere. I have no idea how they do it. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Ikea. I needed to furnish a guest room. Good prices. Did the whole thing for under $600. Prices are better than anywhere. I have no idea how they do it. 

My daughter picked out her whole room from Ikea.  It's all held up very well.  The key is to properly assemble it.  While I was putting it all together, I was laughing because I could really see how people using their screw driver and plyers (their whole kit) could fuck it up easily.

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wife has gotten a few things there. 

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter picked out her whole room from Ikea.  It's all held up very well.  The key is to properly assemble it.  While I was putting it all together, I was laughing because I could really see how people using their screw driver and plyers (their whole kit) could fuck it up easily.

Wife will sit there with little Allen wrench putting her out door furniture together for hours making little quarter turns. 

Want a power screw driver?

nope.  

Suit your self. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife has gotten a few things there. 

Wife will sit there with little Allen wrench putting her out door furniture together for hours making little quarter turns. 

Want a power screw driver?

nope.  

Suit your self. 

Impacter for the win!  ....and just a touch of wood glue.  :bc:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Impacter for the win!  ....and just a touch of wood glue.  :bc:

1/4 inch impact gun was the best tool invention ever.  Don’t know how I ever got by without it. :bc:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

True true. Fuck up particle board and that’s all she wrote. Both the bed frame and night stand seem sturdy. I don’t know about daily use? Most of the furniture in the house is mid century or earlier. Sturdy stuff I pick up used and refinish. It costs a small fortune to purchase solid wood furniture that’s new.