Check your account email address ×

Honest thoughts from everyone on this

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Didn’t even know it was about that...

Tell you what, you go ahead and be outraged for me on this one okay?  I’m fresh out of outrage at the moment.

:bc:

Cause you got the stuffin kicked out of ya on GDP lmao

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Who knew CE had so many economists?

Amazing isn’t it? Looking st who wins isn’t difficult. Better luck next time I suppose

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Didn’t even know it was about that...

Tell you what, you go ahead and be outraged for me on this one okay?  I’m fresh out of outrage at the moment.

:bc:

How about you take your compete ignorance and :fuckoff: 

Do people here often offer "dishonest thoughts" or is "honest thoughts on this" just someone imploring everyone to agree with and validate their opinion??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What does our 1st Amendment have to do with the UK?

And who the fuck is Tommy Robinson? Like I should give two fucks about Tommy Robinson :lol:

Lmfao....I was thinking the same and who the fuck cares.

Robinson is an activist and as such...a douch and shit-stirrer.  However, what he was/is covering here is one of the main things causing problems in England and Europe right now.  The media does it's best to hide it well but this influx of these migrants is starting to hurt and the citizens are speaking out about it with a vigor.  Poiliticans are scrambling to keep a lid on the back-lash...which is why he was put on a shelf. These countries that have opened their borders and their wallets to masses of people they should not have are starting feel the pressure.  These immigrants are NOT assimilating and becoming productive members in the society.  Rather, they are bringing their tribal mentality and archaic fanatical religion into the streets of what used to be peaceful neighborhoods....all sponsored by an idiotic liberal mentality in government using the tax dollars of contibuting, law abiding, tax paying citizens of the people they supposedly represent. 

"Brexit" apparently wasn't enough of a wake up....as it's becoming clear that Trump isn't enough of one here.  We can learn a lot by what is going on in England right now.

Islam tree.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao....I was thinking the same and who the fuck cares.

Big surprise FAKENEWSMAINECUNT supports child rape and supports the inprisonment of those that speak out against it  :guzzle:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

It didn't happen in the U.S. so YOUR first amendment, none of them for that fact apply.

not yet . but that is what progressiveness is the slow mach to giving up your rights to serve the government