Check your account email address ×

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

Source: USA Today

William Cummings, USA TODAY 
Published 6:30 p.m. ET May 29, 2018 | Updated 8:02 p.m. ET May 29, 2018 

74784437.jpg

Jesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet. 

Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up to 700 miles per hour. The Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries, has a range of almost 6,000 miles and costs about $54 million new, according to SherpaReport (although used ones are listed online for as little as $20 million). 

"Now, some people believe that preachers shouldn't have jets," Duplantis said in a video posted last week. "I really believe that preachers ought to ... have every available outlet to get this Gospel preached to the world."  

In fact, Duplantis said that "if Jesus was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey."

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/29/televangelist-wants-new-jet/653202002/  

542749377_1280x720.jpg

jesse-duplantis-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u1.jpg 

ace753ffd439de4a130a91004731bb89.jpg 

God also told Duplantis he should buy himself a fringed jacket. 

This guy tops the list of pieces of fuck that need to have their throat slit. Praying on the weak minded and bilking the poor out of money they cant afford to give. 

Seriously......what a piece of shit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This guy tops the list of pieces of fuck that need to have their throat slit. Praying on the weak minded and bilking the poor out of money they cant afford to give. 

No kidding....absolute garbage.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding....absolute garbage.

They are in all kinds of places.  He must be one hell of a manipulator.

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are in all kinds of places.  He must be one hell of a manipulator.

He doesn’t even need to be a manipulator rather he just preys on those that have brought up to believe that eternal damnation awaits if they don’t believe and repent...these people will do anything to avoid hell.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he should have it.  The one's who have their thumbs on the pulse of god should be able spread his gospel as quickly and as luxuriously as possible.  

You strike me as the type that ends up sending a sustaining monthly payment in to some evangelist later in life :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You strike me as the type that ends up sending a sustaining monthly payment in to some evangelist later in life :lol: 

Later in life?  There's no time to wait!!  The power of god must be paid for NOW!  I've secured a spot in heaven with my donations.  Have you?  You know, they aren't making any more heaven.  Don't wait.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Later in life?  There's no time to wait!!  The power of god must be paid for NOW!  I've secured a spot in heaven with my donations.  Have you?  You know, they aren't making any more heaven.  Don't wait.

:lol: its kind of like retirement property in Belize 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it isn't full yet then they have been taking peoples money and sending them somewhere else. 

" where are we sending this one"

Dosnt matter , he's fucking dead send him anywhere.

Just now, f7ben said:

I have 1000 more respect for those savages than I do for evangelicals 

That's weird.  I'm tempted to ask why but, your ass doesn't have an answer...only weird comments it posts here.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's weird.  I'm tempted to ask why but, your ass doesn't have an answer...only weird comments it posts here.

:lol:

Its pretty fucking simple