Check your account email address ×

2015 Pro RMK 163 Value

• Platinum Contributing Member

So my buddy wants to sell his sled and not really sure what real world value is. 2015 Pro RMK 163 in excellent shape, 500 miles, Ice Age Rails, Hard Burandt Tunnel Bag, Pro Armor Tether, SLP Can. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I still see people asking $4400-5000 for 09 poo 800’s :lol: they were under 1k miles tho. I still wouldn’t pay that much. 

there are a lot of people sitting on sleds who dont sell them year after year thinking they are worth gold

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If he was selling it somewhere that had mountains I would say maybe $5500-6k .........in the flatlands of lower michigan its worth about $1500 :lol: 

Didn't see this one coming.......... :lol:

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben nailed it. $5500 tops around here for the non HO motor. There are 2018 Axys RMK’s going for $9000 this time of year. 

Ha...he was thinking closer to 8000....oops.

I remember when he ordered that thing and I asked him a couple times if he was sure he really wanted a 163....first time riding it he bends the rails. Second time he destroyed a belt and not the one on the clutches. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember when he ordered that thing and I asked him a couple times if he was sure he really wanted a 163....first time riding it he bends the rails. Second time he destroyed a belt and not the one on the clutches. :lol:

Unless you plan on going in the woods and really deep snow on a regular basis, I'd walk away.  Useless tippy and slow on the trails.  You'll tire of it quickly...jmo.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Unless you plan on going in the woods and really deep snow on a regular basis, I'd walk away.  Useless tippy and slow on the trails.  You'll tire of it quickly...jmo.

He isnt planning on buying it MC :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just now, f7ben said:

He isnt planning on buying it MC :lol: 

MC....ouch. :lol:

My 153 HCR was bad enough...can't imagine wheeling that school bus around. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MC....ouch. :lol:

My 153 HCR was bad enough...can't imagine wheeling that school bus around. :lol:

I rode a 163 summit in the yoop on the trails for about 30 miles......it wasnt so much the tippy shitty handling and terrible turning etc etc. It was the fucking vibration from the track that completely ruined it ......my god that is a lot of belt and lug going round in circles 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha...he was thinking closer to 8000....oops.

Hmmm.....low mileage and the right buyer may get him close.  Is Tool Kit in the market?  :lol: 

Here's one I ran across last week.  Been posted for 3 weeks now.  2015 155, 750 miles, $6500.  Sharp sled if Poo's do it for ya!

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/snw/d/2015-polaris-rmk-pro/6583705536.html

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm.....low mileage and the right buyer may get him close.  Is Tool Kit in the market?  :lol: 

Here's one I ran across last week.  Been posted for 3 weeks now.  2015 155, 750 miles, $6500.  Sharp sled if Poo's do it for ya!

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/snw/d/2015-polaris-rmk-pro/6583705536.html

My buddy's must be an LE or something because his shocks are remote ressy clickers.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

My buddy's must be an LE or something because his shocks are remote ressy clickers.

I'd for sure tell him to wait until fall......if he wants it sold list it for 6500 and be prepared to take 5900. The reality is its a 4 year old mountain sled and the tech changes so fast there they dont hold their value at all. The miles are good but its not a desirable sled any more. The motor is suspect and its not in the axys platform. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Man, I have almost no idea about the models of Poo.  Could be, shocks make a huge difference in resale if the buyer is educated.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well he's as bipolar as you when it comes to sleds and I read it quick ....eff off :lol: 

I know.......you left your balls out so I whacked them with the fly swatter......sorry :lol: 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd for sure tell him to wait until fall......if he wants it sold list it for 6500 and be prepared to take 5900. The reality is its a 4 year old mountain sled and the tech changes so fast there they dont hold their value at all. The miles are good but its not a desirable sled any more. The motor is suspect and its not in the axys platform. 

5 year old sled by the time the first snowflake hits the dirt.