Check your account email address ×

Dude Gets Fucking Owned!

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For sure...still funny as fuck.  :lol:

I like how he passed out in such a comfortable way.  Like he's done this many times before and plans to stay in the supine position for the duration.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

giphy.gif

:lmao:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d give her the two piece and the biscuit. 

She didn't look hungry or black to me.  :dunno:  Or, you'd beat her up?  Dayam playa.....we gotta get you some game.  You is hangin' out with the wrong peeps!

:lol:

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d give her the two piece and the biscuit. 

^^^I'm gonna need some translation here folks.  Not up on all this urban lingo.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^I'm gonna need some translation here folks.  Not up on all this urban lingo.  :lol: 

I’m with you but if I have to hazard a guess I would say the two piece refers to the balls and the biscuit is the dick. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m with you but if I have to hazard a guess I would say the two piece refers to the balls and the biscuit is the dick. :lol:

But then, why would he give her his balls?  How does that make sense?  Shouldn't it be two biscuits (balls) and a sausage (or bratwurst)?

IDK, Madisonites. :wall:

@xtralettucetomatoe580  How about some clarity here?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But then, why would he give her his balls?  How does that make sense?  Shouldn't it be two biscuits (balls) and a sausage (or bratwurst)?

Im feverishly looking on the net for the manbun dictionary for confirmation.  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im feverishly looking on the net for the manbun dictionary for confirmation.  :lol:

The "Urban Dictionary" says it's two punches to the face and one to the stomach.  So, is XLT a woman abuser?  WHAT THE FUCK XLT?!?!?!??!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The "Urban Dictionary" says it's two punches to the face and one to the stomach.  So, is XLT a woman abuser?  WHAT THE FUCK XLT?!?!?!??!?!?!?

#metoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Miniature white Ike Turner! :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I like how he passed out in such a comfortable way.  Like he's done this many times before and plans to stay in the supine position for the duration.  :lol: 

She didn't look hungry or black to me.  :dunno:  Or, you'd beat her up?  Dayam playa.....we gotta get you some game.  You is hangin' out with the wrong peeps!

Bahaha! Fuck you.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The beans and frank. My buddy who played nose tackle for Memphis, who was every bit of 6’10” 300lb+ used to have a thing for under 5’ petite white women. He would say that shit when things started going well. The reactions cause by a giant black man looking down on some poor little spinner are a thing of legend in my book. The guy was a teddy bear in reality, but he was a dead ringer for Debo from Friday. He would fuck with people and steal their shit in front of them just to see if they’d step up to him.

One of the funniest and most loyal people I have ever met. The looks he got from Afghanis was epic. They were terrified. Dude carried around a 240L and was his own ammo bearer. Our PL rolled his ankle on an infil. Kodi carried his 150lb ruck on top of his load a good 10 miles in the mountains. Dude was a machine. He got popped by a PKM round straight to the front plate and went berserk. Shot at least 1000rds standing up with his 240L one handed not giving a fuck. Dude is my hero haha. I have a video somewhere of that. I’ll have to find it. Everyone is dying laughing as this guy is swearing up a storm firing up a mountain indiscriminately. Good times. Sorry I went all Zambroni novel there. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you like this? Love you sugar tits, but you come after my people again and I’m going to bend you over and show you where the wild goose goes.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

#metoo

Remember, before # was hashtag, it was the pound symbol. Pound me too. Thanks CE meme thread.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580