Check your account email address ×

Savings for middle class from trump tax plan!!!

• Gold Member

Not only am I saving around $1800 a year using the new tax tables I will also prolly get a 7.04% rate decrease on my electric bill directly from the trump tax cuts due to the corporate tax savings my utility company will see!  Thank you Mr president!!!!!

https://www.idahopower.com/news/tax-reform-reduce-rates-idaho-power-customers/

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Wait, what?  I was told this wasn't going to help anyone and something about trickle down....never works?  LOL

I mean, how is this even possible.....DERP DERP DERP

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Wait, what?  I was told this wasn't going to help anyone and something about trickle down....never works?  LOL

What’s happening to the annual budget deficit....:news:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

And Social Security? 

Well, it's running out, but we have plenty of money left for normal social welfare programs.  LOL

With the trump tax plan, I may recoup some money that I put in SS.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, it's running out, but we have plenty of money left for normal social welfare programs.  LOL

Who keeps looting it? They are going to pay for those tax cuts with your social security. Mark my words. It wont happen to those already on it, it will happen to you. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And Social Security? 

Plenty solvent if they quit raiding it and increase the cap on income contributions.......but we have to contend with dummies like Doe Dumber......who is literally the clown on the left.

97F59848-42D6-4B9A-8955-E383CFCE62D9.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What’s it gonna cost to pay it back? If you don’t cut costs somewhere it’s a pay me later at a huge interest rate.

idiots

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s happening to the annual budget deficit....:news:

was that a,question you asked when your brown God spent 10 trillion on our credit from China? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s it gonna cost to pay it back? If you don’t cut costs somewhere it’s a pay me later at a huge interest rate.

idiots

again is this what you said when we spent 10 trillion we did not have?

but I agree cut spending big time 25% across the board no exclusion of any program or agency .you will agree with that right? 

I mean it ius the fiscal response thing to do .

tell us oh wise one what happens if the interest on that 10 trillion I know you were not in favors of lol goes up 1 point? 

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Plenty solvent if they quit raiding it and increase the cap on income contributions.......but we have to contend with dummies like Doe Dumber......who is literally the clown on the left.

97F59848-42D6-4B9A-8955-E383CFCE62D9.jpeg

10 trillion . you god spent more money than all other presidents before him combined . and you were allfor it 

• Sad 1

The annual budget deficit trajectory was headed down under Obama...now it’s heading up.....and as you dishonest dummies know he inherited a recession.....this is self inflicted.....major differences that are easy to see unless you’re a mouthbreathing stupid fucker.

• Confused 1

well snowccunt only after the right took control of the house . just 1,more,thing you like typ leave out . the house controls the purse 

and lets reflect on whose policy made that great economic melt down possible. 

let's see bush warned about it a few,times but no one wanted to do shit 

Edited by Ez ryder

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or don't care. I will be retired by the time anyone ever decides to do something about , And that in itself may never happen.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So who was the last dude to get elected with a campaign motto " vote for me , I will give you nothing"

If society is lucky.....you’ll retire based on current financial information and then the rug will be yanked out from under you and you’ll be fucked.   That would be considered justice.  :thumb:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If society is lucky.....you’ll retire based on current financial information and then the rug will be yanked out from under you and you’ll be fucked.   That would be considered justice.  :thumb:

Maybe , but that will not happen. And if the market tanks for a yr or 2 and I have to delay retirement that's not the end of the world as I enjoy what I do.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are such a retard.  I mean...full blown idiot.  Not that anybody here needs a reminder.  I just like to remind you.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe , but that will not happen. And if the market tanks for a yr or 2 and I have to delay retirement that's not the end of the world as I enjoy what I do.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are such a retard.  I mean...full blown idiot.  Not that anybody here needs a reminder.  I just like to remind you.

:news:  Poor Prolapski :owned: himself again :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:news:  Poor Prolapski :owned: himself again :lol: 

good God just fucking go to the garage and kill your self .your family deserves so much more.

use,a,gun we know,with no chin the rope will just slip over your head 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The annual budget deficit trajectory was headed down under Obama...now it’s heading up.....and as you dishonest dummies know he inherited a recession.....this is self inflicted.....major differences that are easy to see unless you’re a mouthbreathing stupid fucker.

HOLE  E  FUK.  Are you really this retarded?