Check your account email address ×

Sentenced to rape by a lying cop for a half joint Part Deux

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article210550434.html

This is the face of modern day policing. I would bet my life shit like this happens every day. From the lying about her being in a school zone to raping her in a holding cell

Its time to start piling up bodies of pigs vigilante style. I dont who or how. The only good cop is a dead one 

@thinksthingsthroughBhen

33304815_10100534192650677_1607262420990

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/05/23/texas-trooper-falsely-accused-of-rape-by-shaun-king-cleared-by-body-cam-footage/

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, F3600 said:

Actually I think that is two thread claims that were refuted recently by video..

Two...well fuck he probably has that fucker skinned by now! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just let him have at it..... :news:

I really could give a shit...your weird obsession with those in power and being a submissive is your fucked up prerogative. 

She didnt appear very intoxicated. I think the fact that ittook her 4 miles to pull over after the officer turned on his lights probably hurt herthe most. 

She blew under the legal limit almost 2 hrsafter she was stopped. I am not familiar enough with the process to make a judgement on whether she was over while driving but the officer claimed she was over and commenced with the arrest. 

I bet she fights it and wins. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

She didnt appear very intoxicated. I think the fact that ittook her 4 miles to pull over after the officer turned on his lights probably hurt herthe most. 

She blew under the legal limit almost 2 hrsafter she was stopped. I am not familiar enough with the process to make a judgement on whether she was over while driving but the officer claimed she was over and commenced with the arrest. 

I bet she fights it and wins. 

You never win after an arrest 

Either way you lose

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You can't call it win even if she  fights and gets charges dropped shes still out major amounts of time and money.

True but she is out a lot less than if she loses in court. She was driving under the influence. If she beats that its a win. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So I didnt follow Part One. Did she claim the cop was racist and raped her or something. 

Link at the top of my first post

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So I didnt follow Part One. Did she claim the cop was racist and raped her or something. 

No ....what I posted and what the retarded ass faggot known as Snake posted are unrelated cases. This is the most retarded fucking thread I have ever seen

Snake - "Well for every cop that you find that rapes someone I can find a cop that was accused of rape falsley so that makes cops good"

What a retarded bootlicking faggot ass piece of fuck.....kill yourself snake....you are an apologist piece of shit

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Link at the top of my first post

Your thought process is so convoluted nobody can tell what the fuck you are posting.....kill yourself Snakerider