Check your account email address ×

Sentenced to rape by a lying cop for a half joint Part Deux

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. I didn't realize at first these were two different incidents and women. :lol:

What the actual fucking fuck???

😂🤣

Its literally the dumbest fucking thread ever.......its part of Snakes personal campaign to find a good cop story for every bad one.....as if that somehow legitimizes all cops 

what it really does is diminish the impact that might come out of shining some disinfecting light on what LE is really about these days

Do you expect anything less from a bootlicking low iq cunt?

Bhean thinks with his emotions like a woman.

This cop was professional courteous and nice.

That being said wtf she blows under 2 hours later and he says well you're just under so that means you were over when you were driving. That's fucked.

• Like 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Bhean thinks with his emotions like a woman.

This cop was professional courteous and nice.

That being said wtf she blows under 2 hours later and he says well you're just under so that means you were over when you were driving. That's fucked.

I never commented on that story you fucking retarded faggot......now get fucked 2digit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never commented on that story you fucking retarded faggot......now get fucked 2digit

You literally think like an old lady with your emotions you're so stupid and femme 

I'm certain you have a teeny nutsack between your vag and worn out b hole

• Like 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You literally think like an old lady with your emotions you're so stupid and femme 

I'm certain you have a teeny nutsack between your vag and worn out b hole

Poor dumbass dripper......to fucking stupid to understand the threads he posts in :lol: You are the lowest common denominator. Literally the low water mark. Fuck me you're like momo mixed with snowrider and then beat over the skull with a bat until your brains were visible. Get fucking checked for lead poisoning or something you dumb fuck

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. I didn't realize at first these were two different incidents and women. :lol:

What the actual fucking fuck???

😂🤣

The black gal was hotter than the hispanic gal. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The black gal was hotter than the hispanic gal. 

Yah....but the hispanic gal actually got wrongfully arrested and then thrown into a holding cell where she was brutally raped

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....but the hispanic gal actually got wrongfully arrested and then thrown into a holding cell where she was brutally raped

Yuck. I definetly prefer the black gal after hearing that. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its literally the dumbest fucking thread ever.......its part of Snakes personal campaign to find a good cop story for every bad one.....as if that somehow legitimizes all cops 

what it really does is diminish the impact that might come out of shining some disinfecting light on what LE is really about these days

Do you expect anything less from a bootlicking low iq cunt?

Have you ever read that book by Bob Altemeyer called The Authoritarians?

Here's a cut of the first chapter:

Authoritarian followers usually support the established authorities in their
society, such as government officials and traditional religious leaders. Such people
have historically been the “proper” authorities in life, the time-honored, entitled,
customary leaders, and that means a lot to most authoritarians. Psychologically these
followers have personalities featuring:
1) a high degree of submission to the established, legitimate authorities in 
 their society;
2) high levels of aggression in the name of their authorities; and
3) a high level of conventionalism.

Because the submission occurs to traditional authority, I call these followers right-
wing authoritarians. I’m using the word “right” in one of its earliest meanings, for in
Old English “riht”(pronounced “writ”) as an adjective meant lawful, proper, correct,
doing what the authorities said. (And when someone did the lawful thing back then,
maybe the authorities said, with a John Wayne drawl, “You got that riht, pilgrim!”)
 (Click on a note’s number to have it appear.)
In North America people who submit to the established authorities to
extraordinary degrees often turn out to be political conservatives, so you can call them “right-wingers” both in my new-fangled psychological sense and in the usual political sense as well. But someone who lived in a country long ruled by Communists and who ardently supported the Communist Party would also be one of my psychological right-wing authoritarians even though we would also say he was a
political left-winger. So a right-wing authoritarian follower doesn’t necessarily have conservative political views. Instead he’s someone who readily submits to the established authorities in society, attacks others in their name, and is highly conventional. It’s an aspect of his personality, not a description of his politics. Right-wing authoritarianism is a personality trait, like being characteristically bashful orhappy or grumpy or dopey.

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Have you ever read that book by Bob Altemeyer call The Authoritarians?

Here's a cut of the first chapter:

Authoritarian followers usually support the established authorities in their
society, such as government officials and traditional religious leaders. Such people
have historically been the “proper” authorities in life, the time-honored, entitled,
customary leaders, and that means a lot to most authoritarians. Psychologically these
followers have personalities featuring:
1) a high degree of submission to the established, legitimate authorities in 
 their society;
2) high levels of aggression in the name of their authorities; and
3) a high level of conventionalism.
Because the submission occurs to traditional authority, I call these followers right-
wing authoritarians. I’m using the word “right” in one of its earliest meanings, for in
Old English “riht”(pronounced “writ”) as an adjective meant lawful, proper, correct,
doing what the authorities said. (And when someone did the lawful thing back then,
maybe the authorities said, with a John Wayne drawl, “You got that riht, pilgrim!”)
 (Click on a note’s number to have it appear.)
In North America people who submit to the established authorities to
extraordinary degrees often turn out to be political conservatives, so you can call them “right-wingers” both in my new-fangled psychological sense and in the usual political sense as well. But someone who lived in a country long ruled by Communists and who ardently supported the Communist Party would also be one of my psychological right-wing authoritarians even though we would also say he was a
political left-winger. So a right-wing authoritarian follower doesn’t necessarily have conservative political views. Instead he’s someone who readily submits to the established authorities in society, attacks others in their name, and is highly conventional. It’s an aspect of his personality, not a description of his politics. Right-wing authoritarianism is a personality trait, like being characteristically bashful orhappy or grumpy or dopey.

Thanks.....I will read that

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor dumbass dripper......to fucking stupid to understand the threads he posts in :lol: You are the lowest common denominator. Literally the low water mark. Fuck me you're like momo mixed with snowrider and then beat over the skull with a bat until your brains were visible. Get fucking checked for lead poisoning or something you dumb fuck

Just like an emotional woman you use 30 words for what 3 could have done :lol: 

I understand perfectly, you thin wkith your emotions no common sense

Edited by washedupmxer