Check your account email address ×

NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

49 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So, what if your employer didn't allow you to stand for the anthem, but instead required you to work while it was playing?

Would you guys be ok with that?

Yes. If an EE isn't "ok wiht that", the Employment Agreement can be terminated.  Again, employment is an "at will and mutual" agreement between two parties (barring contractual responsibilities).

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So, what if your employer didn't allow you to stand for the anthem, but instead required you to work while it was playing?

Would you guys be ok with that?

What if your aunt had a dick?????

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What if your aunt had a dick?????

:lol: 

Do you think cameramen, food vendors, and other workers at the stadium stop what they're doing and face the flag? 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes. If an EE isn't "ok wiht that", the Employment Agreement can be terminated.  Again, employment is an "at will and mutual" agreement between two parties (barring contractual responsibilities).

You're wrong. Capitalism has convinced you that all work is voluntary when it's clearly not.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do you think cameramen, food vendors, and other workers at the stadium stop what they're doing and face the flag? 

You're wrong. Capitalism has convinced you that all work is voluntary when it's clearly not.

My guess is they are busy doing their jobs.  Some probably do though.  You know what they ARE NOT doing though?  Making a specatacle out of themselves by disrespecting others that paid to be there.  Weird.

No, I'm not wrong.  You are another delusional radical trying to sell the fringes of a lunacy that NOBODY is going to buy into.  Like I've recommended to you before, and many times, find a better cause.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't have to think.........I actually go to games.  Some do, some don't.  In High school sports, everyone  stops what they are doing and faces the flag.

I honestly don't care what they do. It effects me none in the least. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Especially if you are an Anti-Capitalist radical!!! :lol:

*smirking

Funny how drastic views change by merely changing color or political allegiance.   

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

You all are so good at deflecting for the aristocracy. I'm sure this will be rewarded by your overlords when the time comes.

Is this a politcal issue, a rights issue or a social issue to you?

Just now, motonoggin said:

This question demonstrates your profound ignorance. 

Ooooof.  So you don't know how to answer then?  That tells me you know there is a wrong way to answer that if you truly are trying to help the cause you pretend to help.

Got it.

Do a meme now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ooooof.  So you don't know how to answer then?  That tells me you know there is a wrong way to answer that if you truly are trying to help the cause you pretend to help.

Got it.

Do a meme now.

Lmao. Such a dumbfuck.