Check your account email address ×

Someone explain this to me

The US ....SK and NK make historic strides in recent weeks. The north and south are meeting and talking and there is more progress towards peace in 2 weeks than in the last 60 years.

Then the US and SK decide to conduct war games on the NK borders and blow the whole fucking ball of diplomacy to shit.

Someone please explain....because its beyond comprehension for me

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The US ....SK and NK make historic strides in recent weeks. The north and south are meeting and talking and there is more progress towards peace in 2 weeks than in the last 60 years.

The the US and SK decide to conduct war games on the NK borders and ow the whole fucking ball of diplomacy to shit.

Do you take your eyes off a growling dog because his tail is wagging?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you take your eyes off a growling dog because his tail is wagging?

Do you beat him in the head with a stick and spray him with doggy mace while his tail is wagging?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you beat him in the head with a stick and spray him with doggy mace while his tail is wagging?

This dog has been barking at you for years Bhen.

He holds some of your cats hostage. Sent one back with brain damage and he died days later.

Go ahead and pat him on the head, call him a good boy.

I mean... look at that tail go!

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The the US and SK decide to conduct war games on the NK borders and ow the whole fucking ball of diplomacy to shit.

These are planned yearly JMO's so, it's not like they were just thought up.  From what I've read...the US has already conceded to SK's request to halt or curtail many of the exersizes.  I believe most of the exersizes will be with Japan outside of SK airspace.  Not really keeping up with too much of it though.  Why?  I think this is all bullshit.  I don't think NK has any real intention of doing anything that is necessary to help the situation.  Nothing.  I think it's all a political show that Kimmy is going to try and blame America when it goes to shit to try and get international pity.  He has no intention whatsoever of helping his people out.  None.  His family has stayed in power through the "mushroom and cull" strategy.  I don't see him or what will be his successor changing that.

I hope i'm wrong though.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

He holds some of your cats hostage. Sent one back with brain damage and he died days later.

So you think its valuable to diplomacy to escalate tensions via retarded war games while progress was being made during various peace talks?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

These are planned yearly JMO's so, it's not like they were just thought up.  From what I've read...the US has already conceded to SK's request to halt or curtail many of the exersizes.  I believe most of the exersizes will be with Japan outside of SK airspace.  Not really keeping up with too much of it though.  Why?  I think this is all bullshit.  I don't think NK has any real intention of doing anything that is necessary to help the situation.  Nothing.  I think it's all a political show that Kimmy is going to try and blame America when it goes to shit to try and get international pity.  He has no intention whatsoever of helping his people out.  None.  His family has stayed in power through the "mushroom and cull" strategy.  I don't see him or what will be his successor changing that.

I hope i'm wrong though.

The war games are a useless provocation. Why not just immediately call them off for a month or a year if it seems that NK is at least willing to talk. Anyone with a brain knew this would torpedo the air of diplomacy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump said he was honorable and a few other nice things 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then the US and SK decide to conduct war games on the NK borders and blow the whole fucking ball of diplomacy to shit.

Reality is that China is pulling all the strings. China is interested in peace, but they’re not interested in seeing a cozy relationship form between NK and the US. All Xi needs to do is feed Kim a little intel and his paranoia will go off the graph. Actually all Kim needs to do is listen to Bolton and reality sets in. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because the clowns doing it believe fear is what brought NK to the table. So more fear should make them more willing to negotiate.

only it didn’t, and doesn’t, work that way with NK

This is why you spend your day on the internet instead of fielding calls from diplomats and intel agencies asking your opinion.

• Haha 1

I think it was s good gesture by Kim to release the 3 prisoners. We should call off the war games at least temporarily until we see if he is serious about negotiations.

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Bolton is such a fucking moron.....he all but told Kim the US would like to treat him like Gadaffi lolz

Trump has a peculiar habit of picking people to that’ll piss off the left while doing horribly at their job. It’s his little reality show with morons for contestant and audience. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The war games are a useless provocation. Why not just immediately call them off for a month or a year if it seems that NK is at least willing to talk. Anyone with a brain knew this would torpedo the air of diplomacy

They shouldn't be much of a provocation at all.  NK is used to them by now.  Us conceding what we already have is WAAY sufficient.  In fact, I'd say a bit much.  NK is not to be trusted.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because the clowns doing it believe fear is what brought NK to the table. So more fear should make them more willing to negotiate.

only it didn’t, and doesn’t, work that way with NK

OMG.  Go OBAMA!  Is this Snowrider?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

So you think its valuable to diplomacy to escalate tensions via retarded war games while progress was being made during various peace talks?

I believe these exercises have been ongoing since 12/17. Might be a nice gesture to curtail some of the most visible parts, which we have but I'm with Zambo on this. Not a time to soften your stance.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck diplomacy, fuck tensions and fuck you!!!!1!!!$ $lit some throtes.........wares my Cow, fucker.

Edited by s pump

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because the people who run this country lack common sense.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't. I think they were planned. have been going annualy for yrs and no one even took a minute to think " maybe we should cancel em this yr"

Well that means the dumbest most retarded brain dead motherfuckers in the world run our government and our military....is that what you are saying???

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

When we win the war, then there will be peace! Not before!

Have we won any wars?