Check your account email address ×

Where are 800 DRAGON and AWFUL KNAWFUL???

On 5/26/2018 at 10:56 AM, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

He’s saying that he thinks you are 800 dragon in disguise :bc: 

at 1 time or another this stupid fucking recluse has accused every one here of being dragon 800

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

at 1 time or another this stupid fucking recluse has accused every one here of being dragon 800

No kidding 800 dragon is embedded in his head ,800 did a number on him !

11 hours ago, bladefever said:

Polaris 550.......

FB_IMG_1524965561385.jpg

STFU, GAY blade!!!!

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

If I ever get my hands on ya', you'll be recluding with a 5-D CEll MAglite in yer' ass!! 

4 hours ago, The One said:

No kidding 800 dragon is embedded in his head ,800 did a number on him !

Hey, how come a 16 year old kid is so interested in 800 Draggon? Are you the faggot-in-disguise, or does he pay you to fuck you up your ass?? 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, GAY blade!!!!

If I ever get my hands on ya', you'll be recluding with a 5-D CEll MAglite in yer' ass!! 

Hey, how come a 16 year old kid is so interested in 800 Draggon? Are you the faggot-in-disguise, or does he pay you to fuck you up your ass?? 

Watching Polaris 550 get bitch slapped again...... Need to learn how to keep your pie hole closed....

costanza-animation.gif

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, GAY blade!!!!

I will shove that 5 D cell maglite so far up your pussy ass you will have multiple orgasms

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bladefever said:

Watching Polaris 550 get bitch slapped again...... Need to learn how to keep your pie hole closed....

costanza-animation.gif

HA! HA! Faggot!! I'll close your pie-hole with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you fuckin' queer!! GAY BLADE!!

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I will shove that 5 D cell maglite so far up your pussy ass you will have multiple orgasms

You'll shove nothing up any pussy, you faggot queer, licker of dicks. 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA! HA! Faggot!! I'll close your pie-hole with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you fuckin' queer!! GAY BLADE!!

You'll shove nothing up any pussy, you faggot queer, licker of dicks. 

:bigfinger::baby::justcuz:

23 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Now I'm faggon again, you are one fucked up individual:lol:

Why do you advocate for 800 FAGGON? 

Why have you been defending him for so long?

I never communicated with you before, so why do you defend Faggon/ AWful Mouthful?

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why do you advocate for 800 FAGGON? 

Why have you been defending him for so long?

I never communicated with you before, so why do you defend Faggon/ AWful Mouthful?

who's defending them you silly old fuck, I think it's fucking hirlarious that at 1 point or another eveyone has been accused of being your imagianary nemisis, makes you look like the baffoon that you are, but if it makes you feel better I get a good laugh at your expence. now go shine my shoes bitch

50 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who's defending them you silly old fuck, I think it's fucking hirlarious that at 1 point or another eveyone has been accused of being your imagianary nemisis, makes you look like the baffoon that you are, but if it makes you feel better I get a good laugh at your expence. now go shine my shoes bitch

So why do you bother to get involved with me and 800 FAGGON, you fuckin' queer? 

I've only accused a  few dick-lickers of being FAGGON DUPES, so go suck a dick, faggot. 

Buffoon huh? I made more money this week, than you make in half a year, you pussy weak bitch vaginal secretion. 

I'd like to bang your teeth out with a 5-D Cell MAglite. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! GAY BLADE, that's what I'll do to you!!!!  

No you won't tuff internet homo

drinking too much of his own ownage cum has seem to have had a negative affect on snot-for-brains ability to for rational thought.............................so very sad

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

drinking too much of his own ownage cum has seem to have had a negative affect on snot-for-brains ability to for rational thought.............................so very sad

If you made more today than I did, I'll acknowledge that I'm getting senile. If I made more, you have to acknowledge that you're a faggot-in-disguise. OK, do you take the CHALLENGE????? Can you stand up to my power???? 

• 4 weeks later...