Check your account email address ×

Where are 800 DRAGON and AWFUL KNAWFUL???

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good to see you here Jay :bc:

Hey John.  Just popping in to let CanadianGayKev know I'm still alive and kicking :lol:since apparently him and faggot boy Polaris550 have been fantasizing about me  :lol:

:news:

All is good on my end currently. Haven't had much desire to log into the forums lately tho. Had a rough end of April  and the month of May. 4 funerals in less than a month.  One was one of my wife's uncle's. She had a real hard time with it.  Another was one of my sons best friend's.  He took it really bad and is still having a hard time getting thru it.  They were really close.  Still seems like it didn't happen.  I think about the kid a lot still myself. Sucks. 

Hope all is well with you :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hey John.  Just popping in to let CanadianGayKev know I'm still alive and kicking :lol:since apparently him and faggot boy Polaris550 have been fantasizing about me  :lol:

All is good on my end. Haven't had much desire to log into the forums lately. Had a rough end of April  and the month of May. 4 funerals in less than a month.  One was one of my wife's uncle's. She had a real hard time with it.  Another was one of my sons best friend's.  He took it really bad and is still having a hard time getting thru it.  They were really close.  Still seems like it didn't happen.  I think about the kid a lot still myself. Sucks. 

Rough patch....my daughter lost a close friend to a drunk driver last year...just takes a lot of time...sorry for all your losses.

32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

All is good on my end currently. Haven't had much desire to log into the forums lately tho. Had a rough end of April  and the month of May. 4 funerals in less than a month.  One was one of my wife's uncle's. She had a real hard time with it.  Another was one of my sons best friend's.  He took it really bad and is still having a hard time getting thru it.  They were really close.  Still seems like it didn't happen.  I think about the kid a lot still myself. Sucks. 

Sorry to hear about the rough time you have been going through. I had a hard time dealing with Rob's passing last December. Time does help with the healing process :bc:

Things have been going OK here on my end. I'd be a lot more comfortable if I could get rid of this pain in my neck. I've been doing some neck stretches that seems to been helping. 

Stop by more often and say hello :bc:

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Fuck off Draggy. 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear about the rough time you have been going through. I had a hard time dealing with Rob's passing last December. Time does help with the healing process :bc:

Things have been going OK here on my end. I'd be a lot more comfortable if I could get rid of this pain in my neck. I've been doing some neck stretches that seems to been helping. 

Stop by more often and say hello :bc:

Yea was a pretty rough Spring.  I'm sure it was. And yes it does.

Well if you didn't suck so much cock, your neck wouldn't be in such bad shape.  :news: Hope you can cut down and get it healed up. :bc:

:snack:

I sure will :bc:

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off Draggy. 

Fuck of faggy :finger:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea was a pretty rough Spring.  I'm sure it was. And yes it does.

Well if you didn't suck so much cock, your neck wouldn't be in such bad shape.  :news: Hope you can cut down and get it healed up. :bc:

:snack:

I sure will :bc:

Fuck of faggy :finger:

Fuck off FAGGY DRAGGY. Go suck a dick.  

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No one on here is taking your job, lot lizzard :finger:

I don't have a job, I'm wealthy. Now go suck that dick. 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No one on here is taking your job, lot lizzard :finger:

Unblock my PMs so I can attack you, you fucking cunt. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have a job, I'm wealthy. Now go suck that dick. 

Your job is mopping up the jizz off the floors at the peep shows , with your tongue. And being a lot lizzard :hay:

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Unblock my PMs so I can attack you, you fucking cunt. 

No :finger:

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your job is mopping up the jizz off the floors at the peep shows , with your tongue. And being a lot lizzard :hay:

No :finger:

HA!HA! You fuckin' queer-bag, YOU'RE the one that licks the jizz, faggot!!!

unblock me so I can attack you. you fuckin' faggot!! 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

unblock me, you coward!!

Go play in the freeway

6 hours ago, dz246 said:

Amg :bc: 

Zitterbitch :bc:

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Uncle Znoktty is a fayghit!  :lol:

Yep :bc:

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lot LIZZARD !

:lol:

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Uncle Znoktty is a fayghit!  :lol:

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go play in the freeway

Zitterbitch :bc:

Yep :bc:

:lol:

4 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lot LIZZARD !

Hey, you faggots, do I have to post my boats and broads again, to shut your cock-loving lips up????

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you faggots, do I have to post my boats and broads again, to shut your cock-loving lips up????

leaky-boat.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

shut up, dummy

Are you running a " THREE HOUR TOUR " today, SKIPPER? 

LMMFAO!!! SKIPPER KIVALO on the S.S. Minnow!!!!  He'll probably end up stranded on the ISLE OF SHOALS!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you running a " THREE HOUR TOUR " today, SKIPPER? 

LMMFAO!!! SKIPPER KIVALO on the S.S. Minnow!!!!  He'll probably end up stranded on the ISLE OF SHOALS!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

8-11 faggot!