Check your account email address ×

Where are 800 DRAGON and AWFUL KNAWFUL???

10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

i have been on FS since the beginning and don't remember a fucking poll, WHAT I do remember is YOU having a man crush on hanlon and frankie you backwoods freak

I suppose you don't remember 800 DRAGON being named " OFFICIALLY OWNED BY MACHZNOT " either, do you cock-sucking faggot???   

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, there was a poll to name 800 DrAGON the " SITE-FAG ", and he won!!!  You know it too, you lying fuck-mouth. Do you suck FAGGON'S dick or somethin', 'cause you always come out of the woodwork to defend him, you faggot queer, licker of black cocks dripping of gonorrhea. 

What's this faggot crush talk, you fucking queer? I DID try to motivate Frankie to be an Alaska State Trooper, but that didn't work out too good. As for Hanlon, he posted the results of the poll naming 800 DRAGON, the " SITE-FAG " of FS.COM!! 

Suck a dick now, FAGGON!!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

Last I heard about Frankie was that he was behind bars .   :bc:

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Last I heard about Frankie was that he was behind bars .   :bc:

Hey, I tried to help the kid because he had a tough life up there. He obviously was not trooper material. 

Yeah, he got bagged for somethin', threatening, drunk 'n crazy, I don't know. I used to get a kick out of watching Yukon Men. 

Poor Frankie. He turned on me for somethin', maybe police stuff, I can't remember.   

His uncle shot a cop I believe. Fucked-up people. Can't handle booze, not too much opportunity up there. Bsically, they are one step above barn animals.