Check your account email address ×

Gina Haspel confirmed by Senate as first woman to run the CIA

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And SR has the nerve to get on here and say all snarky, "Both sides are the same." Ooops, sorry, guess they really are.  

And you voted for Dump......remind me again about disgraceful......who nominated her :news:

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They wouldn't have had the votes if it weren't for Democrats. 

#TheAssistance

How many Repugs vs D’s supported her?  Perfect example of less than 100% of D’s agree with you so you throw a temper tantrum and blow up the other 90+% of what you do agree with.  You’re stupid :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Alphas like their women to wear strap ons. It’s that paradoxical sexual thing. 

I find it bizarre you keep bringing this up.  How do you know what an Alpha likes?  Do you know one that will talk to you?

This is sort of telling about you...just not sure how yet.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I find it bizarre you keep bringing this up.  How do you know what an Alpha likes?  Do you know one that will talk to you?

I was gonna leave it alone. :lol:

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have a very unusual imagination.  And I would dispute that assertion.  :lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And you voted for Dump......remind me again about disgraceful......who nominated her :news:

How many Repugs vs D’s supported her?  Perfect example of less than 100% of D’s agree with you so you throw a temper tantrum and blow up the other 90+% of what you do agree with.  You’re stupid :lmao: 

Woosh. I’m talking about politicians in general not having any principles other than get re-elected. Thanks for playing dull normal.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Lolol pegging for Jesus!

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Woosh. I’m talking about politicians in general not having any principles other than get re-elected. Thanks for playing dull normal.

Lolol pegging for Jesus!

talk about a whoooosh

you voted for this POS, then try to put some blame on others when something you don't like is a result of you voting for the POS.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lolol pegging for Jesus!

You hold your breathe the Clown you voted for doesn’t continually fuck up and then complain when the other side - which you oppose  - doesn’t bail your ass out.   

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You hold your breathe the Clown you voted for doesn’t continually fuck up and then complain when the other side - which you oppose  - doesn’t bail your ass out.   

I voted for him to fuck shit up and implode the system as it is... You new here? 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your reaction makes me go...hmmmm. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

They all could have voted no and her confirmation would have failed. Your party is full of shitbags that talk out of both sides of their mouths.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They all could have voted no and her confirmation would have failed. Your party is full of shitbags that talk out of both sides of their mouths.

He survives and thrives on the ability to say they are shitty cunts but less so than Republicans. He’s too dumb to see the issue with that. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He survives and thrives on the ability to say they are shitty cunts but less so than Republicans. He’s too dumb to see the issue with that. 

He apparently doesn't understand that this is what Dems always do. Provide just enough votes to support Republicans while saying that it's just a minority of Dems that support it.

It gives them political cover to pretend that they're some sort of legitimate opposition to Republicans, when really they're just enablers.

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He apparently doesn't understand that this is what Dems always do. Provide just enough votes to support Republicans while saying that it's just a minority of Dems that support it.

It gives them political cover to pretend that they're some sort of legitimate opposition to Republicans, when really they're just enablers.

Yep. That is wayyyy over his head. 

A good chunk of voters from those Dems’ districts are probably conservative leaning hillbillies.  If they don’t “cater to their districts” (why is that a bad thing - more on that later) then they’ll just be replaced by a Rep that will carry the voters’ water.

its just funny how both sides try to point the finger at that other and then you two like to point at both.  More and more I’m starting to think the voters themselves are the problem.  You can’t expect an electorate comprised largely of selfish, ignorant assholes to elect good and noble leadership 100% of the time.

Edited by XC.Morrison

If both sides are the same......how come Repugs and D’s don’t have more votes where close to 50% Of Repugs vote with the 50% of D’s and Vice versa......:news: 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why should have to take all of them.....and why the shitty nominee in the first place.....  

You fucked up moto.....sitting on the sidelines, waiting to throw stones because you were assured Hillsry would win,  and now you’re totally pissed off :lmao:  If you’re lucky......Sessions will come after Hippie lettuce and then you can keep telling the class how both sides are the same :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If both sides are the same......how come Repugs and D’s don’t have more votes where close to 50% Of Repugs vote with the 50% of D’s and Vice versa......:news: 

It doesn't have to work like that for Democrats to be enablers

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So they can keep fucking morons like you and woolie thinking there is a difference and playing partisan cuck fuck