Check your account email address ×

Summer Fun

I know its a sled site but summer is almost here.  How do you pass the time?

Our toys collected, the toon is missing.  Lol.

2016-05-28 15.51.09.jpg

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

We sit on the front porch and when we see a car go by we say who's that lol.We normally go up to our trailer in the Hali Forest but we"ve been homebodies for the past while. We have our atvs and passes and i"m mulling over buying a boat seeing as we have a ton of lakes nearby

• 3 weeks later...

We usually just hang out in the backyardwith beer and rye and have a fire . We used to do a lot of camping with our 32'jayco ,but haven't used it since we moved to the sticks lol. No need to escape anymore . Also ride the atv all over . Just put it back together a few weeks ago ,so I'm itching to get out 

2012-03-25 13.43.31.jpg

2012-03-25 13.43.54.jpg

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

We usually just hang out in the backyardwith beer and rye and have a fire . We used to do a lot of camping with our 32'jayco ,but haven't used it since we moved to the sticks lol. No need to escape anymore . Also ride the atv all over . Just put it back together a few weeks ago ,so I'm itching to get out 

2012-03-25 13.43.31.jpg

2012-03-25 13.43.54.jpg

We are in the same situation with our 5th wheel since moving into the country. We can't muster up leaving home for the Tranquility when we have it already. Gonna put it up for sale and start enjoying the lakes near the house

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We are in the same situation with our 5th wheel since moving into the country. We can't muster up leaving home for the Tranquility when we have it already. Gonna put it up for sale and start enjoying the lakes near the house

Exactly :friends: we are surrounded by 2 big lakes and a small one 2 minutes away. We just go for the day then go home lol  . We're keeping our trailer though . Great for when the nieces and nephews come out 

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Holy crap. That sounds awesome 

Best groomed trails and usually a longer season.6-10 Fs"ers have sites in there.we have 5-6 warmup cabins that we can stop at. 50 small lakes with great fishing 

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Best groomed trails and usually a longer season.6-10 Fs"ers have sites in there.we have 5-6 warmup cabins that we can stop at. 50 small lakes with great fishing 

This sounds like Ontario.  Manitoba is ok,but Ontario rocks . Tons of lakes ,great scenery ...

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yes Ontario. We are in the kawartha lakes area. Plenty of scenery,wildlife and the odd ugly chick with one tooth lol

Lol. .. I called that one :lol: . We used to live in Sudbury, and I really miss all the "mountains " everywhere.  Ontario is second to none 

On May 28, 2016 at 5:33 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I know its a sled site but summer is almost here.  How do you pass the time?

Our toys collected, the toon is missing.  Lol.

2016-05-28 15.51.09.jpg

What brand side X side is that?

On 6/14/2016 at 1:50 PM, smokin george said:

New to us boat. Gave them a deposit,their going to go over it and we"ve scheduled a water test. It should be a little more fun than my 14ft tinny with a 9.9.

IMG_20160613_174400.jpg

Congrats, George.

Nice looking boat! 

Finally got our place all ready to go. Docks, lifts and boats are all in now and I'm just waiting for holidays to begin!

WP_20160603_18_12_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20160519_19_48_01_Pro.jpg

IMG_1361 (Large).JPG

IMG_0809 (Large).JPG