Check your account email address ×

WINNING!

If you want to understand why Donald Trump is president today (and why he could very well win a second term), look to the Democrats' hysterical response to two of Trump's major foreign policy achievements over the past week.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/16/want-to-understand-why-trump-keeps-winning-look-at-democratic-hysteria.html

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you would have said that a month after the Comey firing, I’d agree. I just don’t see him going down at this point. Those around him maybe so. 

He’s only a year and a half in.  No way he lasts 2 1/2 more years.

My prediction:  Trump finishes out his term and gets re elected with ease.  Several high ranking Dems from Obama admin indicted and convicted.  And if we’re lucky, CNN goes bankrupt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My prediction:  Trump finishes out his term and gets re elected with ease.  Several high ranking Dems from Obama admin indicted and convicted.  And if we’re lucky, CNN goes bankrupt.  

:lol:

You tell em newt!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

lol you really suck at this eh?

36BD641F-33C9-4856-9F29-3D6750E641F3.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

SBYL

So what would have been illegal about paying someone who works for you?  :pc:  

You really think he would get impeached even if it was ruled a campaign finance violation?  :lol:  Good luck getting 67 votes in the Senate for that. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I supported Trump from the get go and predicted he’d win.  So I think we know who sucks.   

hahaha

Trump didn’t even think he was going to win

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So what would have been illegal about paying someone who works for you?  :pc:  

You really think he would get impeached even if it was ruled a campaign finance violation?  :lol:  Good luck getting 60 votes in the Senate for that. 

Don’t be so sure.  The Stormy Daniels issue is just one major sword hanging over his head. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

hahaha

Trump didn’t even think he was going to win

Don’t be so sure.  The Stormy Daniels issue is just one major sword hanging over his head. 

Just how exactly?

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is the Daniels thing going to get him impeached?  

Not a fucking chance.  

Im still laughing about the Russian collusion bullshit when are these guys going to admit that they’ve been let around by the nose for the past year and a half about that?   You would think they might learn something, as in who has been blowing smoke up their ass and who hasn’t.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is the Daniels thing going to get him impeached?  

Unlikely he gets impeached over Daniels unless he ends up getting found guilty of something more than campaign finance law violations in relation to her.  There are allegations of threats and intimidation against her too and depending on when the repayment was actually made to Cohen, there could be other charges.

He’ll most likely be indicted and impeached for financial crimes/obstruction of justice.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Unlikely he gets impeached over Daniels unless he ends up getting found guilty of something more than campaign finance law violations in relation to her.  There are allegations of threats and intimidation against her too and depending on when the repayment was actually made to Cohen, there could be other charges.

He’ll most likely be indicted and impeached for financial crimes/obstruction of justice.

$1000 he is not impeached before his first term.   Pretty simple straight forward bet.   You seem so sure should be easy money.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

$1000 he is not impeached before his first term.   Pretty simple straight forward bet.   You seem so sure should be easy money.  

Not interested.  I’ve seen your track record of paying bets

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

He’s only a year and a half in.  No way he lasts 2 1/2 more years.

The guy is Teflon. No matter what you think about him, his ability to have bad press and scandal bounce off is actually impressive. Any other politician would be curled up in the fetal position. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Not interested.  I’ve seen your track record of paying bets

I pay when I lose.   

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The guy is Teflon. No matter what you think about him, his ability to have bad press and scandal bounce off is actually impressive. Any other politician would be curled up in the fetal position. 

And the only reason for that is complacent, complicit, and stupid supporters......like those who voted for him.....:news: