Check your account email address ×

America’s fittest cities.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

6ft 185 and fuck bikers I fucking hate stretchy pants road boss dick fucking bikers 

If you'd bike, you'd understand the shorts/bibs.

I just wish they'd make some that don't look like what the do.

Edited by racinfarmer

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

6 of the top 10 are Wisconsinites?  Thats fucked up.  :lol: 

Should be a law against fat people getting tattoos.

We don’t play no games Woolard. And it’s 7, they call the last a shared city between MN and WI. We took the gold, silver, and bronze too!!! 

Fat people in general should be outlawed. It’s always some fucking stupid tattoo like an infinity sign, some non colored in floral faggotry, butterflies, or a fucking paragraph of illegible nonsense on their muffin top to armpit region. Makes me sick. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Dude I was dumbfounded the first time I walked into a grocery store in Wisconsin. There's more people buying beer than groceries. Never seen anything like it around here. 

Well, we usually buy a bag of chips and some cheese to keep our fat tattooed hawgs happy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You hate a lot of stuff. That must really suck. 

no driving in the city with fuck heads on bikes who don't even stay on the fucking lanes they closed to cars for them or even follow the posted signage sucks 

hating the fuck heads doing it and heckling them when they get hit or have to bail is fun and sticking around till the cops get there to be sure to show them dash cam video or just acting as witness the fuck heads ignored the stop or cut across trafic is just icing on the cake .

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no driving in the city with fuck heads on bikes who don't even stay on the fucking lanes they closed to cars for them or even follow the posted signage sucks 

hating the fuck heads doing it and heckling them when they get hit or have to bail is fun and sticking around till the cops get there to be sure to show them dash cam video or just acting as witness the fuck heads ignored the stop or cut across trafic is just icing on the cake .

Pop the right side hood squirter out and aim it sideway's . :news: 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Enjoy 

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Wisconsinite's drink like fucking fish, it's unreal. :lol:

Not shocking...  bet there are 400+ bars / taverns between MKE and RHI just on the routes we take... it would take months to head North if we stopped at each one lol.  

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Dude I was dumbfounded the first time I walked into a grocery store in Wisconsin. There's more people buying beer than groceries. Never seen anything like it around here. 

Trigs!  :bc: 

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We don’t play no games Woolard. And it’s 7, they call the last a shared city between MN and WI. We took the gold, silver, and bronze too!!! 

Fat people in general should be outlawed. It’s always some fucking stupid tattoo like an infinity sign, some non colored in floral faggotry, butterflies, or a fucking paragraph of illegible nonsense on their muffin top to armpit region. Makes me sick. 

Well, we usually buy a bag of chips and some cheese to keep our fat tattooed hawgs happy. 

:lol: So much of this.   Dumbest idea ever.  Love how you live ~ live how you love.  Wow!!! how inspirational.

Nothing says I love my kid more than getting tattoo of your kid on your arm .  

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya see one riding in jeans and a flannel shirt , he's a drunk.

Smoke hanging out of his mouth.

DEBOS!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jammin said:

Not shocking...  bet there are 400+ bars / taverns between MKE and RHI just on the routes we take... it would take months to head North if we stopped at each one lol.  

Trigs!  :bc: 

I think wi is the only state that allows a bar to serve a under age person if they are there with there guardian and said guardian give a permission 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I think wi is the only state that allows a bar to serve a under age person if they are there with there guardian and said guardian give a permission 

Not even close.