Check your account email address ×

More spot the fuck on

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great fucking watch.

Yup. You should watch the stone interview. Alot of perspective we aren't getting from our news.

Bens like the 6yr old brat off his Ritalin running around the restaurant while everyone is just trying to eat.  In real life he’d get tripped running by my booth and the restaurant would break out in applause.:lol:  For, I want nothing to do with Syria, let them bomb themselves back to the Stone Age. Hi 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bens like the 6yr old brat off his Ritalin running around the restaurant while everyone is just trying to eat.  In real life he’d get tripped running by my booth and the restaurant would break out in applause.:lol:  

Do you have any opinion on the OP? They are pretty much calling out the fake news... :news:

32 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you have any opinion on the OP? They are pretty much calling out the fake news... :news:

Naw .  On my phone in Maine.  DNW.  If Ben put my name on it, chances are I agree with what he says I’m disagreeing with or vice versa.  :lol:  

The video is 100% spot on......I spent last night watching hours of Jimmy Dore show episodes.  The dude obviously leans a little further left that I do but I have a great amount of respect for the opinions he puts out there. Guy calls it like it is and I didnt hear a thing out of his mouth in hours of shows that I disagreed with fully 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The video is 100% spot on......I spent last night watching hours of Jimmy Dore show episodes.  The dude obviously leans a little further left that I do but I have a great amount of respect for the opinions he puts out there. Guy calls it like it is and I didnt hear a thing out of his mouth in hours of shows that I disagreed with fully 

I'm going to watch more of that guy for sure.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm going to watch more of that guy for sure.

He doesnt pull any punches at all.....he crucifies the Woolies and Snowriders 

Ok watched it.  Agree with most of what he said.  For the second time, I want nothing to do with our country getting involved in Syria.  I supported the invasion of Iraq at the time (2002) but realize it was a huge mistake in hindsight.  We accomplished in getting rid of Saddam but the vacuum many warned us about happened.  Where I part ways with loudmouths like Ben, is that Bush purposely sold the entire world a bill of goods to justify it.  Post 9/11, when XLT was still eating his boogers, the country and the world was in no mood to let anyone like Saddam or terrorist Muslims running amok.  9/11 was a monumental and unprecedented event, much of the country wanted blood including me.  I didn’t support Fucking with Libya either.  About as much as I feel like commenting.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok watched it.  Agree with most of what he said.  For the second time, I want nothing to do with our country getting involved in Syria.  I supported the invasion of Iraq at the time (2002) but realize it was a huge mistake in hindsight.  We accomplished in getting rid of Saddam but the vacuum many warned us about happened.  Where I part ways with loudmouths like Ben, is that Bush purposely sold the entire world a bill of goods to justify it.  Post 9/11, when XLT was still eating his boogers, the country and the world was in no mood to let anyone like Saddam or terrorist Muslims running amok.  9/11 was a monumental and unprecedented event, much of the country wanted blood including me.  I didn’t support Fucking with Libya either.  About as much as I feel like commenting.  

Your making excuses for it and that type of attitude is dooming us to repeat as we are seeing now with Syria ......Cheney made massive money off Iraq and so did a pile of other evil people. How can you now knowing what we know about who really perpetrated 9/11 say in good conscience that Iraq wasnt a planned disaster with full knowledge on the part of those that cooked the intel and sold it to everyone. Come on man 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your making excuses for it and that type of attitude is dooming us to repeat as we are seeing now with Syria ......Cheney made massive money off Iraq and so did a pile of other evil people. How can you now knowing what we know about who really perpetrated 9/11 say in good conscience that Iraq wasnt a planned disaster with full knowledge on the part of those that cooked the intel and sold it to everyone. Come on man 

9/11 was an act of terror.....not an inside job like delusional fucks like you try and insinuate it was....Iraq was a poor political decision based on emotion instead of sound judgement.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Saudi's told king George what the outcome would be. It was exactly what happened.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

9/11 was an act of terror.....not an inside job like delusional fucks like you try and insinuate it was....Iraq was a poor political decision based on emotion instead of sound judgement.

Just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking halfman.....you are dumber than momo. The 9/11 commission report that was a joke to start with fingered the Saudis......you are too fucking braindead to comprehend the most simple of ideas.....kill yourself cunt

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking halfman.....you are dumber than momo. The 9/11 commission report that was a joke to start with fingered the Saudis......you are too fucking braindead to comprehend the most simple of ideas.....kill yourself cunt

:bounce: Benny living in a conspiracy driven world :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit.  You are the very last person on this earth I want to take any cues from. You advocate killing of all cops.  That speaks for itself judgement wise.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I cannot disagree.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  You are the very last person on this earth I want to take any cues from. You advocate killing of all cops.  That speaks for itself judgement wise.

You advocate killing all muslims......thats far more insane than killing all cops

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Haha, I did the same thing. He may lean left totally calls out the left and completely slams the media. And I agreed with pretty much everything he was saying. When you look at things objectively it seems pretty clear. As he says, "common sense". 

He totally gives Tucker Carlson props here. Not your typical fox line.

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cannot disagree

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure how anyone EVERONE can join the military these days.

Yeah...me neither.  Are there really that many men wanting sex changes?  Ask your club, MC.  Get back to us with numbers.