Check your account email address ×

COPS! - Body Cam and Two Very Different Accounts

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I know you haven't thought it through as emotions have got the best of you (again).  But take a second later on and tell me how you think this will play out.  

Pretty much nailed it.  I think, with your help, that was the best post Kneal has ever had and it didn't gush his bleeding heart tears onto my desk.  Everybody wins...really.

Every year the amount of police murdered ambush style increases 10-15%. The last two years have been particularly grim. These are random ambushes. Cops are sitting ducks. You’d think that they could comprehend this and act accordingly with the general public. The #1 training strategy for police is protecting against the ambush style assault. 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The number of police officers shot ambush style increases every year. You must not get out much or read much about attacks on the police. 

Wow, you should go put a thin blue line sticker on your car, because you've obviously fallen for their propaganda.

https://www.npr.org/2015/09/17/441196546/is-there-a-war-on-police-the-statistics-say-no

8 hours ago, F3600 said:

That chick is a cunt that needs to be sued for slander or maybe inciting hatred. Not a lawyer, don't give a fuck about the legal terms. I think she would pay for making bullshit statements like that. 

That cop was really polite and professional..

I'd bet that even Ben would have problems getting pissed off at that cop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Wow, you should go put a thin blue line sticker on your car, because you've obviously fallen for their propaganda.

https://www.npr.org/2015/09/17/441196546/is-there-a-war-on-police-the-statistics-say-no

The article you posted in “15. The ambush of police began in “15 with an uptick during “16-“18. It’s a disturbing trend. The intentional targeting of police. I predict that it’ll continue to grow over the years as a reaction to police brutality. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The article you posted in “15. The ambush of police began in “15 with an uptick during “16-“18. It’s a disturbing trend. The intentional targeting of police. I predict that it’ll continue to grow over the years as a reaction to police brutality. 

One out of context quote from the audio is what you're going with? Not the actual statistics in the text or the graph showing violence against police consistently in decline since the mid 80's? Lay off the liberalism man.

Just now, Wildboer said:

One out of context quote from the audio is what you're going with? Not the actual statistics in the text or the graph showing violence against police consistently in decline since the mid 80's? Lay off the liberalism man.

Ambush of police officers are up. It’s a new phenomena. There’s no denying that. Ask any cop what their main fear might be. They’ll tell you ambush.