Check your account email address ×

Bezos is crushing it.

Just now, Im4snow said:

Hey, you're not just a pretty face!!!

Well whats the point of stating it like that? Just say amazon makes 107 million per day 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbroski gonna cash out his investments and sink them all into a massively depreciating pile of shit.......

THAT IS FUCKING F7BEN STYLE @@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PO jascim 

Well, you've been saying that I could learn a thing or two from you.  Maybe I have!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well whats the point of stating it like that? Just say amazon makes 107 million per day 

Moto is moving you back a few pegs in the redicalization chart.  You'll get a notice for your "re-education" schedule in the mail.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know, it's beyond sensationalist and into full bullshit.  

Regardless, Amazon has saved (and will continue to save) MANY American's TONS of time.....and said time is one of our most precious assets.  So I'd say if anyone is worth billions, it ought to be Bezos.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbroski gonna cash out his investments and sink them all into a massively depreciating pile of shit.......

THAT IS FUCKING F7BEN STYLE @@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PO jascim 

Some used Arctic cat race sleds! 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People are generally stupid. Even my employees think if they are working on a job with a contract value of $200,000.00 that I am putting $200,000 right into my pocket! And any losses I may incur, well I just write them off and they disappear! 

58 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

People are generally stupid. Even my employees think if they are working on a job with a contract value of $200,000.00 that I am putting $200,000 right into my pocket! And any losses I may incur, well I just write them off and they disappear! 

100% profit margin. :lol: 

My wife works for Jim Beam and theirs is somewhere in the 40’s. That the best I’ve ever heard of. I was looking at a six pack of some fancy beer yesterday for 12.50.  Booze is where the money is!!!!

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My wife works for Jim Beam and theirs is somewhere in the 40’s. That the best I’ve ever heard of. I was looking at a six pack of some fancy beer yesterday for 12.50.  Booze is where the money is!!!!

Our goal is 20%. Some do better some dont. But thats the # I base our sales goals and budgets on. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Very common for manu's.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Our goal is 20%. Some do better some dont. But thats the # I base our sales goals and budgets on. 

You're very high labor, so being off can bite.:bc: