Check your account email address ×

Remember Bill Clinton crying for the camera at Ron Brown's funeral?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, after Obama's reelection.  Nothing surprises me.  

obama-sheep.jpg

Trump's campaign from now on will be all based on innuendo and conspiracy, it will resonate well with imbeciles like Momo but at the end of the day the coveted independent voter will turned off by the stupidity and vulgarity of it, the insane have taken over the asylum.

The RNC now has no choice but to focus it's money and resources on down ballot candidates, the situation is desperate with 24 Republican Senate seats up for grabs.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump's campaign from now on will be all based on innuendo and conspiracy, it will resonate well with imbeciles like Momo but at the end of the day the coveted independent voter will turned off by the stupidity and vulgarity of it, the insane have taken over the asylum.

The RNC now has no choice but to focus it's money and resources on down ballot candidates, the situation is desperate with 24 Republican Senate seats up for grabs.

You may very well be right.  He can do serious damage if his attacks are done correctly.  HOWEVER, if he turns Hillary into the victim I believe she intends to play....it may be all over for him.  If she tears up on stage (assuming the debates happen), he's gonna look like a wife beater.  

Again, this still doesn't make her her a good leader..just a better manipulator of the masses.  But...politics IS politics.  And I'm not quite sure what to think about him firing another member asking him to tone it down.  I though his last two speeches were good improvements.  I guess I can somewhat admire his "I'm not gonna change" attitude.  But, this isn't the business boardroom he's used to.  And he is up against one of the best "twisters and benders" there has ever been.

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Right now trump has the lead with independent voters. I don't see that changing much from now until then. Unless he messes up, she's not moving anyone's needle.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Right now trump has the lead with independent voters. I don't see that changing much from now until then. Unless he messes up, she's not moving anyone's needle.

Do you maintain Dump is gonna win? :news:

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yah Ballsack was never a penis headed midget dago POS to let FACTS get in the way of his complete fucking ignorance :nuts: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you maintain Dump is gonna win? :news:

We're talking about independent voters here beevis. Pay attention.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah Ballsack was never a penis headed midget dago POS to let FACTS get in the way of his complete fucking ignorance :nuts: 

:lol:

Still now sure why I find this so funny.  Ahhhhh.....the simple things I guess.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

These guys run around here spiking the ball on the 40 yard line, it's f'n hilarious. I have no idea who is going to win. Anything could happen with these 2 gems running.

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

These guys run around here spiking the ball on the 40 yard line, it's f'n hilarious. I have no idea who is going to win. Anything could happen with these 2 gems running.

I just spit up my coffee and shit my pants!  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol: 

Every guy in the world would have denied it just like Clinton did, the rule is even if your old lady catches you banging some strange in bed you deny, deny, deny :lol: 

No, not every guy in the world would be unfaithful.   Some people have more morals and love for their family.  

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I want some of what you are smoking :lol: 

From the rightwing Washington Examiner:

Poll: Clinton surges to 9-point lead in Florida, crushes Trump among independents

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-clinton-surges-to-9-point-lead-in-florida-crushes-trump-among-independents/article/2599449

Polls,polls, and more polls.

They used to be about gauging voter trends, now, they are put out to manipulate voters.

I can easily and drastically change the results of a poll, in either direction, just by picking 248 area codes vs 313.

Leading up to the MI primaries every poll had Hillary beating Sanders by 60 points.

Don't even bother wasting a vote on Sanders, Hillary has this.

Well, the people were not deterred and came out anyways

She got her ass handed to her!

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Polls,polls, and more polls.

They used to be about gauging voter trends, now, they are put out to manipulate voters.

I can easily and drastically change the results of a poll, in either direction, just by picking 248 area codes vs 313.

Leading up to the MI primaries every poll had Hillary beating Sanders by 60 points.

Don't even bother wasting a vote on Sanders, Hillary has this.

Well, the people were not deterred and came out anyways

She got her ass handed to her!

Yah millenniums can't be reached by phone to take a poll :lol: