Check your account email address ×

It's Rigged....It's All Rigged....

If he pays more than 15% his accounting staff are idiots.  And how is net worth of any relevance?  And whatever he is "hiding"...it must be legal...FOLLOW ALONG...........no federal investigations.

What a retard you are!  Pathetic loser Hilliar groupie.  Go adjust the "Ode to Hillary"  Or should I?  :lol:

:owned:

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

100 g's. He has said as a businessman he worked the system. Out in the open, not hiding anything.

Except his tax returns, his tax returns will tell a story that voters will not like.....but who cares :lol: 

You guys can't enough of the Clinton's life but when it comes to Trump the most telling piece of who and what he is is dismissed :nuts: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What makes Dump special?  Why the precedence?  Why do several R's and billionaires say he should release them?  Why not?  What's he hiding?  :snack: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: what a steaming pile :lol2: 

Facts :bc:. Just like the fact you're a worthless lying troll who cries to the forum admin when you're butthurt :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Z says he's not a Rump Pumper :lol: but defends all his nonsense :snack:

Poor Z - not quite smart enough to know he's stupid. :lol: 

Probably just another person who'd rather eat dog shit than vote for Hillary. Get it?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If he pays more than 15% his accounting staff are idiots.  And how is net worth of any relevance?  And whatever he is "hiding"...it must be legal...FOLLOW ALONG...........no federal investigations.

What a retard you are!  Pathetic loser Hilliar groupie.  Go adjust the "Ode to Hillary"  Or should I?  :lol:

Don't tell anyone I told you this Z........You can cheat on your taxes but as long as you file there is no federal investigation besides the IRS audit, and obviously Trump is being audited as he has told us that.

The question is, what is in his tax returns that he doesn't want us to see????

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Except his tax returns, his tax returns will tell a story that voters will not like.....but who cares :lol: 

You guys can't enough of the Clinton's life but when it comes to Trump the most telling piece of who and what he is is dismissed :nuts: 

BULLFUCKINGSHIT, has nothing to do with net worth or any charitable contributions which more than likely would be through his corporation regardless :guzzle: might show his rate which like has been said if he is paying more than 15% he needs new accountants, :nuts: FUCK you're ignorant 

Just now, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT, has nothing to do with net worth or any charitable contributions which more than likely would be through his corporation regardless :guzzle: might show his rate which like has been said if he is paying more than 15% he needs new accountants, :nuts: FUCK you're ignorant 

What does a :canadaflag::lol: know about the American tax code.. :snack:

Just now, Momorider said:

The leader of FSCE Trumpism speaks :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No they won't.  The only ones that won't like them will be the Libs.  And they don't like him anyway. And it's not that we "can't get enough of Clinton's life" at all.  We are just astonished that so many find her a good leader in any context.  She has shown herself to have what used to be the poorest traits of any leader.  Traits usually only reserved for leaders in undeveloped countries.

And who in the fuck thinks his taxes will be what sinks him?  Why are Clinton supporters so worried about him?  The polls clearly show him down by serious deficits...why the worry?  Why the bashing?  Who cares?  Don't answer any of those....they are all EXTREMELY rhetorical.

And btw...as of yesterday, I am finally set for my plan should that lying, ponderous, traiter take office.  I win either way!  But I'd still make more cheese with Trump.  But I get to break one off in the Dem society if she winds...ahhhhhh.......funny little victories!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No they won't.  The only ones that won't like them will be the Libs.  And they don't like him anyway. And it's not that we "can't get enough of Clinton's life" at all.  We are just astonished that so many find her a good leader in any context.  She has shown herself to have what used to be the poorest traits of any leader.  Traits usually only reserved for leaders in undeveloped countries.

And who in the fuck thinks his taxes will be what sinks him?  Why are Clinton supporters so worried about him?  The polls clearly show him down by serious deficits...why the worry?  Why the bashing?  Who cares?  Don't answer any of those....they are all EXTREMELY rhetorical.

And btw...as of yesterday, I am finally set for my plan should that lying, ponderous, traiter take office.  I win either way!  But I'd still make more cheese with Trump.  But I get to break one off in the Dem society if she winds...ahhhhhh.......funny little victories!

Do share :lol: 

Dick Rider is perfect for Hillary!  PERFECT.  The perfect supporter.  The perfect little idiot liar.  The perfect rhetoric believer and pusher.  The perfect hypocrite.  The perfect coward.  The perfect victim.  The perfect whiner.  The perfect intellectual midget.

What a loser....typical Clinton supporter.  Bullied in school.  Bullied in life.  Bullied on the forum boards.  :lol:

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

Done.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do share :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dick Rider is perfect for Hillary!  PERFECT.  The perfect supporter.  The perfect little idiot liar.  The perfect rhetoric believer and pusher.  The perfect hypocrite.  The perfect coward.  The perfect victim.  The perfect whiner.  The perfect intellectual midget.

What a loser....typical Clinton supporter.  Bullied in school.  Bullied in life.  Bullied on the forum boards.  :lol:

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

Done.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't tell anyone I told you this Z........You can cheat on your taxes but as long as you file there is no federal investigation besides the IRS audit, and obviously Trump is being audited as he has told us that.

The question is, what is in his tax returns that he doesn't want us to see????

C'mon....really?  What you'd see is what the media pulls out of context.  Most people don't understand how to even read basic W-9's.  

I've been audited in one way shape of form in 11 of the last 16 years.  What does that tell me...AS AN INTELLIGENT BUSINESS MAN?  i'm doing it somewhat correctly.  Well, except for the years I wasn't audited.  GOD DAMN IT!  Gave them too much!

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You guys can't enough of the Clinton's   Trumps life but when it comes to Hilliery Trump the most telling piece of who and what  She is worshipped :nuts: