Check your account email address ×

Poor People....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

are those people wanting to cut bennies for the poor? why is it you can never remain focused, or do you miss the point from the start? holy fuck.

Not to mention Pelosi had money to begin with :lol: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are those people wanting to cut bennies for the poor? why is it you can never remain focused, or do you miss the point from the start? holy fuck.

Which poor is Ryan trying to cut bennies?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not to mention Pelosi had money to begin with :lol: 

it's f'in amazing how these clowns have problems following along all the time. like you're bashing rich polticians when it's obvious to anyone with a clue they exist on both sides.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

C'mon, bro. Don't be snowrider stupid.

Pretending to care about the poor does not earn one a free pass for being a corrupt ass politician. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

paleeeez.

Just what percentage of people on SS do you think live below the poverty line?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

download (3).jpg

All the while claiming to be a champion of the middle class. Problem is , Cambridge mass dosnt have a middleclass. You are either a millionaire , or you live in the projects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

...or the fraudulent abuses

I have no doubt our govt wastes thru simple waste, fraud and overlapping agencies over $320 billion a year (10% of the Fed Budget).   And yes the military is a big part of that.  Its the inherent issue of large govt. 

When we get serious about fighting that I'll worry about the deficit.   Until then maybe we need to fail to fix things.  

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How much did she have and what was her salary the year before she was elected.....come on 137

:lmao: You’re such a simpleton.......she and her husband have investments and real estate Dumb ass that make them Uber wealthy....and have for a long time :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well the politicians sure felt entitled to grab the key for that lock box and piss it away on what every they wanted so yep it must be a entitlement 

One of the biggest crimes committed by those fuckers. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Really so a 25 yr old on SSi has paid in more then they will get over their lifetime? Interesting.

I don’t have a problem with that. I have a problem with elected officials syphoning off $3 trillion from the fund. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t have a problem with that. I have a problem with elected officials syphoning off $3 trillion from the fund. 

I have a problem with anyone taking tax payer money if they don't deserve it. If someone is actually retarded or physicly handicapped then I don't have a problem with them taking the money.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I have a problem with anyone taking tax payer money if they don't deserve it. If someone is actually retarded or physicly handicapped then I don't have a problem with them taking the money.

I don’t lose sleep over it. There’s ALWAYS going to be fraud in every aspect of the human adventure. Is it as pervasive as the lending fraud that brought the country to its knees? No. Is it as widespread as the fraud in the military industrial complex? No. Does it rise to the level of how the thieving public officials using the SS fund to finance the killing of brown and yellow people? Not even fucking close. So unlike you, I don’t worry about it. 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

How much are you taking......:snack:

:lmao: 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Michigan has a bill on the desk right now . If you are not physically or mentally handicapped you either going to school / work or your cut off.  Doubt it will get signed. 

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Michigan has a bill on the desk right now . If you are not physically or mentally handicapped you either going to school / work or your cut off.  Doubt it will get signed. 

It shouldn’t get signed 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Pelosi calls thousands crumbs. She want to repeal those thousands. Only someone worth hundreds of millions can pull that off.

Shove that self righteous horse shit, you aint fooling no one.

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t lose sleep over it. There’s ALWAYS going to be fraud in every aspect of the human adventure. Is it as pervasive as the lending fraud that brought the country to its knees? No. Is it as widespread as the fraud in the military industrial complex? No. Does it rise to the level of how the thieving public officials using the SS fund to finance the killing of brown and yellow people? Not even fucking close. So unlike you, I don’t worry about it. 

Well no one really worries about it. Not like it keeps me up at night , but saying " hey people are going to steal" is as ridiculous as giving someone a date for a deportation hearing and actually expecting them to show up.