Check your account email address ×

man the fuck up

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in other words, you're going to be a hack and not answer simple questions. just like every other time.

That puts me on the same plain as you...I feel  honored. :bc:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did it ever occur to you that he may not know the answer to the question?  You don't know the answer either but that never stops you from making shit up.  

The people that know the answers were the ones that were involved and that knew about it. I don't believe I was there. Based on what I read opinions and stories vary wildly. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if he didn't know the answer to the first question, he shouldn't be participating in "current events" discussions. anyone with a clue knows about trump jr's e-mails about the intent of the meeting. are you saying bob is clueless?

No.  I'm saying you are.  :bc: 

if he didn't know the answer to the first question, he shouldn't be participating in "current events" discussions. anyone with a clue knows about trump jr's e-mails about the intent of the meeting. are you saying bob is clueless?

No shit Sherlock......Do you think I am clueless?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom thought you might be :dunno:

I think you are more of a hack, than clueless.

Everybody on the site is a hack.....but really gotta like the clowns who think they are above it or claim to be independents :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Everybody on the site is a hack.....but really gotta like the clowns who think they are above it or claim to be independents :lmao: 

Most honest thing you have said in awhile.....:thumbsup: Second part ...talk to MC....he made up the independent remark years ago....:justsaying:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Most honest thing you have said in awhile.....:thumbsup: Second part ...talk to MC....he made up the independent remark years ago....:justsaying:

I admit it....do you...:dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I admit it....do you...:dunno:

Why not .....we're all hacks one way or another. Some are more extreme than others do you concur?

2425 posts on this forum, and thousands in others, can reveal a lot :bc:

16395 exposes more.....:bc::thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

damn near everyone in the country knows trump is a cheating, lying, unethical, thin skinned, corrupt, loud mouth from NYC yet many voted for him. so quit acting surprised, defensive, and everything else you're doing when more of the same comes to light now.  if you had voted for sister mary and all this damaging evidence was piling up, you may have a case. until then, just stfu.

ah, who am I fooling. keep it up. it's fucking entertaining seeing how delusional some of you really are. :lmao:

:bc:

talk about a sniveling bitch look in a mirror. I dont think any one is shocked trump was fucking hot pussy and has a guy running around keeping them  hushed . dont all wealthy married men ? 

4 hours ago, jammin said:

I check in a couple times a day and sure as shit, it's the same shit.....  just a different time.  :bc: 

SSDD John. :bc: 

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Conspiracy is though 

oh noes!  When are the indictments coming down?  All this suspense is killing me!

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

As usual you don't know a damn thing and assume a lot. 

It really is something, and its like clockwork

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

damn near everyone in the country knows trump is a cheating, lying, unethical, thin skinned, corrupt, loud mouth from NYC yet many voted for him. so quit acting surprised, defensive, and everything else you're doing when more of the same comes to light now.  if you had voted for sister mary and all this damaging evidence was piling up, you may have a case. until then, just stfu.

ah, who am I fooling. keep it up. it's fucking entertaining seeing how delusional some of you really are. :lmao:

:bc:

:lmao:

Screenshot_20180417-071155.jpg