Check your account email address ×

man the fuck up

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe, but I have solid evidence as to what trump jr thought the meeting was about. also have solid evidence trump sr made up lies about the meeting.

oops

Solid evidence.  LOL.  Is that like a firm stool or something?  :lol2: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you want to step on the playing field bob, it's time you start playing the game, bob. rather than looking at your cheerleaders for help. so, how about making an attempt at answering those questions :news:

LOL.  :lmao:  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe, but I have solid evidence as to what trump jr thought the meeting was about. also have solid evidence trump sr made up lies about the meeting.

oops

It doesn’t matter what it was about. If there’s no evidence the adoption lawyer was working for the Russian govt at the time it’s not collusion.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who cares.  Collusion is not a crime.  

It’s not collusion anyway. You know who did get intel from Russian agents though? The DNC. Is that collusion?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what did trump jr think the meeting was about and why did trump sr try to hide what the meeting was about?

I heard it was about Uranium 1. Dirt on Clinton ......get it?! 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Who cares.  Collusion is not a crime.  

x2

Sludgy couldn't give a shit about Collusion.  All he cares about is that Hillary Lost.  

sure. I guess that is why he, and trump actually, are running around saying "no collusion" 20 times a day :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s not collusion anyway. You know who did get intel from Russian agents though? The DNC. Is that collusion?

Yep.  Wonder why slinger isn't concerned with the real collusion that went down during the 2016 election.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you want to step on the playing field bob, it's time you start playing the game, bob. rather than looking at your cheerleaders for help. so, how about making an attempt at answering those questions :news:

Oh boy....I've been called out. I'm not going to to rehash this subject that has discussed numerous times. So you can keep prodding and poking all you want. If there is collusion and Trump is guilty of that or any other type of CRIMES. Then let the Mueller investigation prove it.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Oh boy....I've been called out. I'm not going to to rehash this subject that has discussed numerous times. So you can keep prodding and poking all you want. If there is collusion and Trump is guilty of that or any other type of CRIMES. Then let the Mueller investigation prove it.....

in other words, you're going to be a hack and not answer simple questions. just like every other time.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in other words, you're going to be a hack and not answer simple questions. just like every other time.

Did it ever occur to you that he may not know the answer to the question?  You don't know the answer either but that never stops you from making shit up.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did it ever occur to you that he may not know the answer to the question?  You don't know the answer either but that never stops you from making shit up.  

Snots MO :guzzle: 

if he didn't know the answer to the first question, he shouldn't be participating in "current events" discussions. anyone with a clue knows about trump jr's e-mails about the intent of the meeting. are you saying bob is clueless?