Check your account email address ×

Things that are fucking gross

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So a bottle and a pretty girl.....let's hear the the story...:pc:

Bought a 4 bedroom home on a 2,260 acre lake when I was 18, all the young gals and guys showed up there 7 days a week as we could drink and party without the Cops bothering us, we didn't go out driving around..

Me in the center with my arm on the guy to my right.

photo3.1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Bought a 4 bedroom home on a 2,260 acre lake when I was 18, all the young gals and guys showed up there 7 days a week as we could drink and party without the Cops bothering us, we didn't go out driving around..

Me in the center with my arm on the guy to my right.

photo3.1.jpg

:thumbsup:  Drinking PBR's ?

Dig the dress, she needs the white go go boots to go with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wisers deluxe is good

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Thats ok.......Gibsons is about 1000x better than Crown or Wisers

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Drink Maker's Mark, you pussies!

Makers is really  good...I was drinking a lot of Wild Turkey 100 Proof right before I quit....still have a half a bottle on top of the fridge. :lol: 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, f7ben said:

I bet every minute of it was worth it .........I'm on the same path 

My ex wife. I would change many things if I could do it over again, I would have married the girl in the first pics I posted, we still talk all the time, it was a long time ago,  I started dating her when she was 15 and I 19.Alcohol screwed up my life pretty bad back then,  it was killing me..lots of prayers on my knees, finally I quit and never looked back.

• Like 1

My ex wife. I would change many things if I could do it over again, I would have married the girl in the first pics I posted, we still talk all the time, it was a long time ago,  I started dating her when she was 15 and I 19.Alcohol screwed up my life pretty bad back then,  it was killing me..lots of prayers on my knees, finally I quit and never looked back.

I'm glad you are doing ok now....the booz can get out of hand if you let it pretty easy. I dont drink much booz at all anymore...justbeer

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm glad you are doing ok now....the booz can get out of hand if you let it pretty easy. I dont drink much booz at all anymore...justbeer

I only drank booze at very rare instances, you can believe this or not but on days when I didn't have to go to work the next day my beer consumption was 2-1/2 cases a day, other days 12-18 beers, it put me in St Luke's Hospital, I was passing out during the day some days, total numbness and fainting..

I only drank booze at very rare instances, you can believe this or not but on days when I didn't have to go to work the next day my beer consumption was 2-1/2 cases a day, other days 12-18 beers, it put me in St Luke's Hospital, I was passing out during the day some days, total numbness and fainting..

Id easy drink 18 beers on a day of sledding and atving....probably woulda drank more but didnt have the space to carry. I dont miss it really.

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I do not believe that :lol: I have partied with the hardest of the hard and never seen anyone drink 60 beers in a day let alone multiple days in a row

Just now, DAVE said:

Id easy drink 18 beers on a day of sledding and atving....probably woulda drank more but didnt have the space to carry. I dont miss it really.

Yah.....about 20-24 seems to be my wheelhouse

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do not believe that :lol: I have partied with the hardest of the hard and never seen anyone drink 60 beers in a day let alone multiple days in a row

You could ask my daughters, but yes it's true..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don't know if she here when you were, but this is who I'm married to now. Jackie

297.jpg

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Everyone we knew drank PBR back in the 60's.

Making a comeback with the younger crowd. My son & his friends drink PBR. We go this hipster bar and it's the only beer they have on tap. PBR out of a Mason  jar.