Check your account email address ×

Things that are fucking gross

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Awesome Don, if you don,t mind me asking, what did that huge lake and house cost you way back then ? I didn,t even know you could buy a lake ?

How long and how wide was it ?

He probably meant lakehouse. :lol:

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Awesome Don, if you don,t mind me asking, what did that huge lake and house cost you way back then ? I didn,t even know you could buy a lake ?

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Buy a Lake?  Nope, only the home on a 1/2 acre lot. I was 18 and married  to my High School sweetheart at the time, a good friend of mine who owned a resort on that lake (I was a Lifeguard there) didn't have a son, he treated me like I was his own kid since I was nine years old... He borrowed me the money with no interest, it came out to +/- $32,000 with some land I bought adjoining the home, it was in 1966, I sold it in 1991 for many times more than I paid for it.

I also had another home that I rented out but sold it in 1995 for $117,000, that home was willed to me by my Father.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont brag either.....I just happen to be from a place where drinking was what everyone did and they did it at a professional level. I've seen alcohol abuse approaching Leaving Las Vegas level. Its not pretty but sometimes its fun 

:thumbsup:

I like to think Im at a professional level. :lol:

I can drink all day and night and you would never know. I don't get mean, fall down, slur speech, soil myself .  We love hitting bars and brewery's everywhere we go. I love bullshitting with locals at the bar, everyone has a story or bullshit to tell. Fun trying to figure out if the drunk next to you is for real or full of shit. 

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

:thumbsup:

I like to think Im at a professional level. :lol:

I can drink all day and night and you would never know. I don't get mean, fall down, slur speech, soil myself .  We love hitting bars and brewery's everywhere we go. I love bullshitting with locals at the bar, everyone has a story or bullshit to tell. Fun trying to figure out if the drunk next to you is for real or full of shit. 

Thats the key......for whatever reason I dont have that phase where I am still drinking but blacked out. I pretty much go from functional to passed out so I avoid the period where most of the trouble happens :lol: 

• Haha 1