Check your account email address ×

Jerry Brown sticks a finger in donny’s eye.

Don’t GAF what Cali does. They are rogue state. Let them wallow in their own misery. Spin fuck should move there

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You miserable piece of cunt tallow 

I hope donny boy shoves you’re love for illegals squarely up you’re ass. Choke on it bald headed cunt 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, MiSledder said:

I love California, its the most beautiful place in America, too bad it's over run  with liberals and illegals

I feel that way about Michigan except replace illegals and liberals with stupid Dutch Dipshits. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I feel that way about Michigan except replace illegals and liberals with stupid Dutch Dipshits. :lol:

:lol:

Southwest Michigan is overrun with them.

Edited by motonoggin

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol: Not sure I've ever read that before.  :lmao: Not even sure what it means.  I like Dutch apple pie and stroopwaffles (sp?) tho.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Doing what you ask is now sticking a finger in eye :lmao: maybe in Spookfuckstick land :flush: 

They all read and interpret what they want now.  It's kinda neat.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

:lol: Not sure I've ever read that before.  :lmao: Not even sure what it means.  I like Dutch apple pie and stroopwaffles (sp?) tho.

They all read and interpret what they want now.  It's kinda neat.  :lmao:

There are a whole bunch of descendants of Dutch immigrants in different pockets all over the state. Mostly concentrated in the southern half of the lower peninsula. there seems to be a prevailing attitude amongst the Dutch that they are better than everyone else. Hence the popularized saying "if you ain't Dutch, you ain't much".

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There are a whole bunch of descendants of Dutch immigrants in different pockets all over the state. Mostly concentrated in the southern half of the lower peninsula. there seems to be a prevailing attitude amongst the Dutch that they are better than everyone else. Hence the popularized saying "if you ain't Dutch, you ain't much".

And they tend to squeak when they walk...even Jews are envious. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Never even heard of that saying.  I guess we don't have that many Dutch here or, they are less cocky  Lots of Germans and Norweigians up in Northern MN tho.  Good people for the most part and excellent food...except fucking lutefisk.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Republicans knee jerk hate for California is bizarre asf.

knee jerk? um no they have taken a once great state and  turned it in to a fucked up ass backwards shit hole just as many people fleeing to TX  NV and AZ as illegals rolling in from the south to take there place . fuck it it was Mexico's in the first place give it back to Mexico I say  

35 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Never even heard of that saying.  I guess we don't have that many Dutch here or, they are less cocky  Lots of Germans and Norweigians up in Northern MN tho.  Good people for the most part and excellent food...except fucking lutefisk.

fuck loads of Serbs up there also  

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

I love California, its the most beautiful place in America, too bad it's over run  with liberals and illegals

not in the north . only place in the state worth a shit any way